PDA

View Full Version : Bills' inability to stay healthy adds insult to injury

Cntrygal
12-27-2009, 09:12 AM
I spoke with several Bills, all of whom spoke highly of Allaire's work. They said Allaire can't be faulted for the siege of injuries that have plagued the roster. Allaire declined comment, deferring injury questions to interim coach Perry Fewell.

link (http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/905659.html)

I know the players have to at least somewhat follow the "party line".... but damn I'm sick of hearing how much they like or think highly of the coaches/leadership of this "organization".

Jan Reimers
12-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Most of the injuries don't seem to be conditioning related. But the rationale that many players are simply not talented, or big enough for their positions, seems very true.

Joe Fo Sho
12-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Bills' inability to stay healthy adds insult to injury

Doesn't it add injury to insult?

ddaryl
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
not the conditioning guys problem IMO

more so the whussy HC we had who ran a country club, and the under sized under experience team they fielded, and the lack of any solid coaching that would have players playing better, and playing properly. We have players who are being man handled and just look clueleass too often

jamze132
12-27-2009, 03:53 PM
not the conditioning guys problem IMO

more so the whussy HC we had who ran a country club, and the under sized under experience team they fielded, and the lack of any solid coaching that would have players playing better, and playing properly. We have players who are being man handled and just look clueleass too often
DING DING DING

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!