PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane game day predicition.

HHURRICANE
12-27-2009, 09:29 AM
Expect more of the same. I'm going to the game today with my family and we are stopping by the "Brian Brohm" family tailgate. Not sure where they are tailgating at a dome but we'll see. Somebody told me that they don't drink either so it should be wicked fun.

Anyway, I've been so busy with work and Holdiays I didn't even know Brohm was starting today. If this is true than I only have one comment about it....more of the same.

This team stinks and the best holiday present is the season being over and a total dismantling of this team. I hate to say this but I want Edwards gone as well.

All of this excitment over Brohm is ridiculous. I watched him play in pre-season with the Packers and he's just not an NFL QB. He wasn't even good enough to be a #3 QB in Green Bay. People that should be telling you something.

Looking forward to next year with all of you if.............................the Bills make serious changes.

I would love to optimistic for once so the Bills bringing in a real GM and coach would go along way in restoring some kind of hope for me. I have none with this team currently.

SquishDaFish
12-27-2009, 09:45 AM
Sorry to rain on your negativity parade but we are excited because the other 2 QBs suck and this kid is young and starting his first NFL game. So yea its nice to see what a youngster can do when its NOT preseason. GB tried to keep him when we went to sign him so I think the NFL experts know more then you. There must be a reason they wanted to keep him prob cause he graded well out of college and know that with coaching he might turn into something decent.

Thats what happens with young kids they need coaching. Not all of the young kids come in and light it up. Thats what some of the people need to understand on this damn board.

mikemac2001
12-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Today, 10:29 AM
Remove user from ignore listHHURRICANE
This message is hidden because HHURRICANE is on your ignore list.

Thats my fav feature

Jan Reimers
12-27-2009, 10:02 AM
There have been kids who have done poorly, for a number of reasons, in one locale, and subsequently succeeded elsewhere. I'm not expecting that with Brohm, but I'm not consigning him to failure, either. Let's watch him play, and see how he does.

After all of the lumps of coal, the law of averages says we'll find a diamond sometime.