PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Corner

Dr. Pepper
12-27-2009, 02:59 PM
i didnt get to catch the whole game, but it seems like everytime i snuck into the breakroom and watched a few plays, Reggie Corner was getting burned. literally, every time.

is this guy as bad as i think???

Dying_-2-_Live
12-27-2009, 03:00 PM
he hasnt looked good today

YardRat
12-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Both he and Youboty struggled. Apparently neither are ever going to be capable of playing #1 or #2 for any extended period of time.

realdealryan
12-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Florence was a good find, once we get down to #4 we're screwed.

More than usual.

BillyT92679
12-27-2009, 03:21 PM
He's not a primary corner. He's fast, but not quick. Corner has bad hips so he gets turned around a lot. He's a good slot guy, but can't cover the outside receivers.

SeatownBillsFan21
12-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Lots of work to do with him although he was on there #1 WR all day

HHURRICANE
12-27-2009, 04:15 PM
i didnt get to catch the whole game, but it seems like everytime i snuck into the breakroom and watched a few plays, Reggie Corner was getting burned. literally, every time.

is this guy as bad as i think???

He got frickin killed today!! <assacred.

yordad
12-27-2009, 04:21 PM
I thought the sacks that were got were due to coverage. :idunno:

DrGraves
12-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Doesn't help that whitner is worthless help at safety either...

Ground Chuck
12-27-2009, 08:32 PM
YOUBOTI IS HORRIBLE!!!! I FIGURED IT OUT THREE YEARS AGO!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

ChristopherWalken
12-27-2009, 10:35 PM
Corner had one nice knock down. He was schooled on the rest of the day.

theanswer74
12-27-2009, 10:49 PM
McGee gets picked on just as much, no one says anything.

Ingtar33
12-27-2009, 10:53 PM
I thought the sacks that were got were due to coverage. :idunno:

when Schobel gets a sack it's because of coverage or a blown blocking assignment. not because he's... you know. good.

it's wild how lucky he's been in his career isn't it? I mean 2nd in Bills history in sacks and all he gets are gifts!

It must be that leprechaun he kidnapped. Or maybe that 4 leaf clover he found. Either way, Schobel = bad player who gets sacks gift wrapped by godly coverage or tripping linemen.

you have to learn these things or you'll make the mistake of looking at his numbers for this decade and think he's the 3rd best defensive end in the NFL. A true bills fan knows better.

yordad
12-28-2009, 05:59 AM
when Schobel gets a sack it's because of coverage or a blown blocking assignment. not because he's... you know. good.

it's wild how lucky he's been in his career isn't it? I mean 2nd in Bills history in sacks and all he gets are gifts!

It must be that leprechaun he kidnapped. Or maybe that 4 leaf clover he found. Either way, Schobel = bad player who gets sacks gift wrapped by godly coverage or tripping linemen.

you have to learn these things or you'll make the mistake of looking at his numbers for this decade and think he's the 3rd best defensive end in the NFL. A true bills fan knows better.Actually Ryan had a fair amount of time most plays. Stp try to act like I'm spearheading a conspiracy.

ddaryl
12-28-2009, 06:50 AM

you have to learn these things or you'll make the mistake of looking at his numbers for this decade and think he's the 3rd best defensive end in the NFL. A true bills fan knows better.

Schobel is good... sometimes real good, but he is NOT GREAT... Never was.

he never dominates OT and yes I owuld say 95% of the sacks he has gotten in his career were coverage or blown blocking assignements. Schobel is smart and he will make you pay for a mistake, but he is not a probowl dominant DE that this club is desperate for. He is however a great vet who deserves playing time, but this team needs to upgrade the DE spot. Schobel doens't have any pattented moves. He is no bull rusher, and he is no where's near as quick on the 1st step like so many HOF DE's are or have been

OpIv37
12-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Doesn't help that whitner is worthless help at safety either...
Don't be so hard on Whitner. He doubled the number of big hit he's had for his career yesterday- from one to two.

The Juice Is Loose
12-28-2009, 09:06 AM
I feel corner was a victim of our horrible coaches yesterday. Why is he on roddy and not florence?

Not only that, he was 1 on 1 with him. Unless a team has asomugha or revis u won't see that.

Further proof fewell shouldn't even be a dc let alone hc.

Beebe's Kid
12-28-2009, 09:55 AM
Reggie Corner...in name only.

I am the only person in the world that like Whitner, huh?

justasportsfan
12-28-2009, 10:01 AM

I wouldn't take away what he's done here. He's no Bruce Smith but thats just it, he didn't have a Bruce Smith and if you look back in his career, he didn't have much help either when it comes to caoching.

He bleongs to the Bills' WOF IMO.