PDA

View Full Version : Should Brohm start vs Indy?

yordad
12-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Should Brohm start vs Indy?

BILLSROCK1212
12-27-2009, 04:11 PM
only other option in my mind is Hammy

Mr. Pink
12-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Would it matter if he didn't? Nope.

Michael82
12-27-2009, 04:15 PM
IT would piss me off so much if Fitzpatrick starts in that meaningless game!

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
12-27-2009, 05:16 PM

That is pretty much how I feel as well. Imo saying Brohm is not the answer is the same as calling Maybin a bust.

PECKERWOOD
12-27-2009, 05:17 PM
If Fitz is healthy, he should start. Well, on second thought since Brohm sucks donkeys, maybe we should let him play and lose, that way we get the higher pick?

patmoran2006
12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
It doesnt matter if he should.

He wont, unless Fitzpatrick can't play.

Fewell would like to go out a winner and I can promise you he will start Fitz if his ankle is good enough to go.

homeslice5484
12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Just let Brohm use the offseason to prepare for next year with an entirely new offense. Forget learning this garbage behind that line.

DrGraves
12-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Fewell should not get an interview after punting on 4th and 3 from the 34 yard line. INDOORS none the less.

Just play brohm for the fans sake. no one wants to watch fitz

TigerJ
12-27-2009, 05:36 PM
It doesnt matter if he should.

He wont, unless Fitzpatrick can't play.

Fewell would like to go out a winner and I can promise you he will start Fitz if his ankle is good enough to go.Of course, everyone in the country will know the only reason Buffalo could possibly beat Indy is if Indy is resting players for the playoffs.

Luisito23
12-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Colts are resting, and getting ready for the post-season, that's the only reason the Jets are beating them right now.

Mr. Pink
12-27-2009, 06:16 PM
Brohm vs Painter!!!

I can't wait to see that ineptitude from both sides.

We might see a 6-3 barnburner.

YardRat
12-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Yes.

Oaf
12-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Hamball?

trapezeus
12-28-2009, 10:24 AM
the question should be, "should we even bother having a coach for this game"

All the players look exactly the same. no matter who you plug or play, we get the same effort and same results from every player.

I say, let the players self coach and see if they do better than 31-3. I believe they can.

Throne Logic
12-28-2009, 11:11 AM
My only interest in this game is watching Brohm. We already know how bad the rest of this team is. A capable showing by Brohm may dramatically change the off-season roster priorities. No draft pick is going to look significantly better on paper than BB did coming out. Consider this Brohm's updated pro-scouting workout.

DraftBoy
12-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Without question. If Fewell goes with Fitz, he should be fired before the game.

mikemac2001
12-28-2009, 12:09 PM
i hope ralph "meddle's" and forces a brohm start

MikeInRoch
12-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Is this the most lopsided poll in the history of the zone??

Nighthawk
12-28-2009, 12:13 PM

What will piss me off is if they win this game against the freakin' Colts backup. Then again, it would be typical Buffalo to do so.

yordad
12-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Is this the most lopsided poll in the history of the zone??I think once upon a time there was a B.O.B. thread as lopsided. Kate Beckinsale perhaps. :idunno:

M
12-28-2009, 02:10 PM
According to Chris Brown, the starting QB is still undecided. :wtf:

The situation at quarterback for the Bills in preparation for their season finale is no different than it was last week. It’s up in the air until the coaching staff can get a look at starter <NOBR jQuery1262030986825="3" sizset="109" sizcache="228">Ryan Fitzpatrickhttp://www.buffalobills.com/assets/nflimg/icon-article-link.gif (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/ryan-fitzpatrick/d260ac2d-12f2-4322-b794-02830c8319c8/)</NOBR> on the practice field later this week, and Fitzpatrick is expected to participate.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Starter-at-QB-to-be-determined/ba36e364-ecfd-44ce-9be3-dbdb1176576e

Demon
12-28-2009, 02:14 PM
If Fewell plays Fitzpatrick, it may be one of the dumbest things i've ever seen done by Bills coaches. They need to give Brohm a full week's work with the first team unit and put him out there vs. the Colts at home. Even if he struggles early on, it won't matter much because soon he will face the Colts backups. Playing Fitzpatrick would just be stupid.

I don't think anyone is that stupid, so i'm going into our finale thinking Brohm will play QB.

hydro
12-28-2009, 10:24 PM
70 votes? Holy ****!

elltrain22
12-28-2009, 10:47 PM
I'd love to see Brohm get another shot. IMO, I think he did well, all things considered, at Atlanta. I think Indy is gonna play there 2nd & 3rd teamers mostly, so this gives a very nice chance to play well, and give him the confidence he needs moving forward.

snow1989
12-29-2009, 03:51 AM
Why not let him play....might as well find out if he is going to be a serviceable back-up...and then start looking for a starting QB because frankly none of the 3 they've put on the field appear ready

Typ0
12-29-2009, 05:33 AM
My only interest in this game is watching Brohm. We already know how bad the rest of this team is. A capable showing by Brohm may dramatically change the off-season roster priorities. No draft pick is going to look significantly better on paper than BB did coming out. Consider this Brohm's updated pro-scouting workout.

don't take this personal throne because a lot of people have your attitude and I'm writing this to everyone....this attitude is backwards and speaks to how knee jerk fans are. And the problem with this organization is it runs around trying to appease fans with unhealthy attitudes through the marketing maching. The end results are we perpetually stink. If only the fans were smart enough not to be this way maybe OBD would be better too. What is the problem here? The idea that one football game against a bunch of scrubs changes anything about what this team needs to do over the offseason. Let's just say Brohm goes out and gets our first 300 yard passer game in forever along with 4 TDs. OK, we're all set! Where does that leave us next year if he stinks or gets hurt in training camp?

Jan Reimers
12-29-2009, 07:24 AM
We know what Fitz can do. And It ain't much. Give Brohm another look, and another game under his belt to prepare for next year.

Fitz has no upside. Brohm is an unknown, but he showed some promise in his debut.

mybills
12-29-2009, 07:39 AM
I'll go with the 3rd option...I don't care who plays.

Typ0
12-29-2009, 07:54 AM
We know what Fitz can do. And It ain't much. Give Brohm another look, and another game under his belt to prepare for next year.

Fitz has no upside. Brohm is an unknown, but he showed some promise in his debut.

What promise did he show? He did just about nothing which is exactly what TE does and everyone *****es about. I was happy with Brohm's performance he throws a nice pass and he didn't make any bad decisions. I can live with a few screw ups from a young guy like him. However, he really showed nothing and to think he has promise based in his performance last sunday is grasping at straws from desparate fans IMO. Fitz gives the team a better chance to win because he's better right now if he doesn't screw it up. And you have to take the chance that he'll have a good game and not screw it up and try and get another win. From a bunch of people who complain about a fabricated "play not to lose" philosophy people sure do enjoy losing.

madness
12-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Start Brohm. If Fitz is healthy, have him replace Kirk Chambers.

yordad
12-29-2009, 10:58 AM
What promise did he show? He did just about nothing which is exactly what TE does and everyone *****es about. I was happy with Brohm's performance he throws a nice pass and he didn't make any bad decisions. I can live with a few screw ups from a young guy like him. However, he really showed nothing and to think he has promise based in his performance last sunday is grasping at straws from desparate fans IMO. Fitz gives the team a better chance to win because he's better right now if he doesn't screw it up. And you have to take the chance that he'll have a good game and not screw it up and try and get another win. From a bunch of people who complain about a fabricated "play not to lose" philosophy people sure do enjoy losing.He played as well as Fitz did, and it was his first game after 4 days with the starting unit. Planning to win now is assinine.

The Natrix
12-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Fitz has reached his potential.

And I don't buy the argument to not start Brohm because his long term confidence may get damaged due to a rough outing. This isn't because I don't think it can get damaged, but if it does then I don't want an emotionally frail QB on the Bills anyway.

I like what I saw from Brohm in his first outing.

Fitz only starts if Fewell is doing it to help his own image.

Brohm realizes that the offense around him (o-line in particular) is bad and the coaching is bad/not going to be here next year, so I doubt his psyche is all that in jeopardy.

The Natrix
12-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Fitz only starts if Fewell is doing it to help his own image.

The fact that it is 79-2 pretty much proves this point.

F you Fewell if you start Fitz.

Michael82
12-30-2009, 12:02 AM
The fact that it is 79-2 pretty much proves this point.

F you Fewell if you start Fitz.

EXACTLY! :hi5:

paladin warrior
12-30-2009, 12:27 AM
YES Of COURSE. Bills Must Lose this sunday . Because Bills need to stay 1st round and in 7 place of 2010 draft.