MSG channel switches to the Knicks post-game show in the middle of the 3rd period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cleve
    • Oct 2004

MSG channel switches to the Knicks post-game show in the middle of the 3rd period

Tonight I was watching the Sabres/Blues game in the middle of the 3rd Period on MSGHD - Channel 1043 - Time Warner's Rochester tier.

As soon as 8:30 PM hit, the channel switched to the Knicks Post Game Show. Good competiive game - 4-3 Sabres are up - blammo - bull**** Knicks show.

Nice - thanks a LOT, Time Warner!!!! :banghead: Who the hell should I complain to at the cable company about this?

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
    per play average than the Bills' offense!
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: MSG channel switches to the Knicks post-game show in the middle of the 3rd period

LOL

I would've flipped a ****. Glad that didn't happen to me.

Comment

• Cleve
      • Oct 2004

Re: MSG channel switches to the Knicks post-game show in the middle of the 3rd period

yeah, really - Time Warner shows us every single solitary second of today's gawd-awful Bills game, but cuts off a winning Buffalo team in the middle of the game. Ridiculous

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
      per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• rbochan
        Zamboni Driver
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Cleve
        yeah, really - Time Warner shows us every single solitary second of today's gawd-awful Bills game, but cuts off a winning Buffalo team in the middle of the game. Ridiculous
        Sounds like NBC during the SC playoffs.
        ...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
        it's Don't Tread On Me.

Comment

Working...
        X