PDA

View Full Version : Which QB do you bring to camp?

YardRat
12-27-2009, 09:11 PM
You can only bring one QB to training camp next season from this season's roster. Which one do you pick?

Mr. Pink
12-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Can none be an option?

T-Long
12-27-2009, 09:20 PM
I can't see how Brohm is not the choice.

Edwards is toast.
Fitzy is NOT a starter in this league.
Hamden, well, is Hamden.

The only who who has a legitimate shot is Brohm.

capitolneal
12-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Edwards.... He need some guidance help staying on is feet, we need oloine dline and a scheme that fits his style maybe a west coast offense

PECKERWOOD
12-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Edwards is hands down the most talented QB on our roster and he is only getting paid 400k a year, that's a bargain deal. If I were the GM, I'd take Bradford or Clausen in the 1st then trade up to get a left tackle, Edwards then would start the regular season of 2010 for us, at best, Edwards explodes and we have a nice problem on our hands, at worst, Edwards blows donkeys and we buy our future more time to get acquainted. :up:

BillsWin
12-27-2009, 11:35 PM
Brohm. He is a fresh start. Let the new front office and coach pick who either plays around him or in front of him.

Is he the savior? Most likely not.

But we know what Trent and Fitz and Hammy are. A bust and disappointment, a career backup, a future sports broadcaster.

yordad
12-28-2009, 06:58 AM
Edwards is hands down the most talented QB on our roster and he is only getting paid 400k a year, that's a bargain deal. If I were the GM, I'd take Bradford or Clausen in the 1st then trade up to get a left tackle, Edwards then would start the regular season of 2010 for us, at best, Edwards explodes and we have a nice problem on our hands, at worst, Edwards blows donkeys and we buy our future more time to get acquainted. :up:Isn't that the worst case scenario even if I was the starting QB? And, how is Trent more talented than Brohm?

ddaryl
12-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Edwards.... He need some guidance help staying on is feet, we need oloine dline and a scheme that fits his style maybe a west coast offense

the guy can not hit a moving target with consistent accuracy... Which is why he became captain checkdown, and which is why 90% of his completions were button hooks and WR's sitting down in the open space.

Trent is missing that element of his game, and I don't think that is coachable. Not to mention the Bills are not going ot be a West Coast team. We're a cold weather power run strong armed QB team. Trent isn't the answer

JP couldn't throw the short to intermediate route with much accuracy or consistency.

Fitz pretty much does it all equally. to bad all of it is average at its very best.

Brohm.. The jury is still out

Jan Reimers
12-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Brohm is the only one who hasn't played enough to eliminate himself.

DraftBoy
12-28-2009, 07:38 AM
You bring both Brohm and Fitzy to camp and draft a prospect (or two).

But for the purposes of this poll, I took Brohm since we could only choose one.

yordad
12-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Well, I would bring all 4 in. It doesn't hurt to have them in camp. :idunno:

Beebe's Kid
12-28-2009, 09:50 AM
My buddy said it best at halftime... Brohm looks like a QB. That is enough. He flicked the ball 50 yds...Fitzy would have had to wind up for a week to get that kind of air under the ball... Trent...well....Trent would...never mind. Then there is always Hamden, who outplayed Fitzy in the preseason, and as bad as we've been, why haven't we even seen him?

TigerJ
12-28-2009, 07:14 PM
I picked Brohm. I think it might be possible for Edwards to resurrect his NFL career. I'm not sure whether a different coaching staff could do it, or a sports psychologist or what. I tend to think that the fan base has turned so anti Edwards with the exception of a few guys like Peckerwood that it would be tough for him to shake the boos next season. I think Fitzpatrick is who he is, a backup who lacks the consistent accuracy to depend on game in and game out. I wouldnt mind him on the roster though. I think if Hamdan was anything more than a scrub, someone would have seen that and given him a shot by now. He's too old to develop as a starter now.

PECKERWOOD
12-28-2009, 07:19 PM
Isn't that the worst case scenario even if I was the starting QB? And, how is Trent more talented than Brohm?
People can say what they want, but Trent showed WAY more flashes than Brohm & Fitz COMBINED, even quadrupled. If we hired Weis, I wonder if Edwards' batteries would be recharged enough to the point where he would feel comfortable about playing here again. Say what you want but I see Edwards being a good fit in Weis' system, although having Bradford learn under Weis would be the best case scenario, imho.