PDA

View Full Version : Sad story of how bad we are...

elltrain22
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
I live in NC, and for the past 2 years, I go to Big Shotz, which is an upscale restaurant/sports bar in Winston Salem. The Bills backers club has about 70-80 members. Last year, the organizer raised money on behalf of Angleo Crowell's Make a Wish foundation. Well, as you know, Crowell is a Buc now, but we still had the club this year. From week to week this season the crowds have gotten smaller and smaller and smaller. When we played Tennessee we had 8 people show up. When we played KC we got kicked outta our normally big, spacious, viewing room, and got summoned to a room that is for small b-day parties, and only 4 people showed up that day. Then today, only 3 people showed up, and we got the crappy b-day room again.

YardRat
12-27-2009, 09:51 PM
You'll probably be all alone next week.

elltrain22
12-27-2009, 10:05 PM
I probably will be. I thought that to myself when I left. In all my years as a Bills fan, I've never wanted a season to end. Not only to want this season to be over, but I am looking forward to it being over. This has been an utter embarassment on so many levels.

With that said, I still love this team w/ all my heart, and will support the same way I always have, w/ 110% love & dedication

ChristopherWalken
12-27-2009, 10:08 PM
We are all tired of the nonsense. I hate that regular season football is over for Bills fans as of next week, but in the same breath "Thank God"!

trapezeus
12-27-2009, 10:38 PM
i wonder if your bday room will have more people than the ralph next week. i just get the sense that all of bills fandom is sick of this ****. I want ralph and co to see what they've made with their own two hands. i want them to see what next year will bring them.

I don't want to be stuck with a last second gm with a last second coach, scraping the barrel for FA's that no one wants and then picking useless draft pick after useless draftpick and telling us that the training camp looks good, and then **** canning one of the few pieces that we thought was ok days before the season starts.

IT's really ****ing old ralph. just like you, you miserable bastard of an owner.

elltrain22
12-27-2009, 10:40 PM
i wonder if your bday room will have more people than the ralph next week. i just get the sense that all of bills fandom is sick of this ****. I want ralph and co to see what they've made with their own two hands. i want them to see what next year will bring them.

I don't want to be stuck with a last second gm with a last second coach, scraping the barrel for FA's that no one wants and then picking useless draft pick after useless draftpick and telling us that the training camp looks good, and then **** canning one of the few pieces that we thought was ok days before the season starts.

IT's really ****ing old ralph. just like you, you miserable bastard of an owner.

amen bro

SabreEleven
12-27-2009, 11:59 PM
I live in NC, and for the past 2 years, I go to Big Shotz, which is an upscale restaurant/sports bar in Winston Salem. The Bills backers club has about 70-80 members. Last year, the organizer raised money on behalf of Angleo Crowell's Make a Wish foundation. Well, as you know, Crowell is a Buc now, but we still had the club this year. From week to week this season the crowds have gotten smaller and smaller and smaller. When we played Tennessee we had 8 people show up. When we played KC we got kicked outta our normally big, spacious, viewing room, and got summoned to a room that is for small b-day parties, and only 4 people showed up that day. Then today, only 3 people showed up, and we got the crappy b-day room again.

If the organization doesn't care about winning, why should the fans?

Do they give you free use of the bouncy house while the game is going on?