PDA

View Full Version : How spoiled are Colts fans???

elltrain22
12-28-2009, 11:30 PM
We, as beloved/diehard Bills fans, would kill to see there team be credible once again. We don't ask for much, we just would like to see our team go to the playoffs, and not be a joke of a franchise, as we have been lately. We don't have a GM, nor a Head Coach, no QB, overrated WR's, no TE, the worst O-line in the league, no playmakers on offense, no D-line, bad LB's, poor FO decision makers, an old-stingy, medling owner, etc, etc; yet we still buy jerseys, tickets, and don't waver from our love and dedication for this team.

This brings me to these spoiled rotten Colts fans. Lets look at what the Colts have. They have arguably the best QB in the history of the NFL (who's still in the prime of his career), 2 good rb's, 1 wr who is top 5 in league & alot of other very capable rec's, a top 3 TE (IMO, he's the best TE in the league), a good offensive line, one of the best pass rushers in the league, and several other capable D-lineman, good LB's, average DB's, a good head coach & staff, great GM, Great owner, great front office, new stadium, and on, and on.....

These fans have the audacity to moan and groan over 1 stinken loss that really doesn't mean jack squad. I was listening to sports radio today, and some reporter from Indy said some caller said he was on his way to the DMV to change his personalized license plate, which payed homage to his "love" for his Colts. Boo hoo, you're not gonna go 16-0. Cry me a fricken river!!! It doesn't change a damn thing. Your team still has home field advantage. Your team still has the best qb in football. You still have Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Dwight Freeney, etc, etc.

Commissioner
12-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Everything is relative.... we suck so we would love to see a playoff birth...

They always win... so they would love to see a perfect season... who wouldn't?

During the 90's we expected the Bills to go to the Superbowl every year....

I'm not going to criticize their fans because we suck.

Mad Max
12-28-2009, 11:46 PM
They had a chance at history..they keep Manning in that game..they win..period.

I don't blame Colt's fans at all. If our team was enjoying their level of success, and we were in their position we would be heated to.

Commissioner
12-28-2009, 11:54 PM
I was heated anyways... i wanted to see them go 19-0 just cause the Patriots almost did.

RockStar36
12-29-2009, 07:41 AM
They have every right to be pissed. The Colts are losers for pulling that stunt on Sunday.

Jan Reimers
12-29-2009, 07:44 AM
Kind of the NFL fan version of Paris Hilton.

mybills
12-29-2009, 07:50 AM
Changing your Colts license plate over that? :coocoo:

trapezeus
12-29-2009, 09:23 AM
you'd have thought the fans would have seen painter fail miserably and realize, "wow, if manning goes down, we literally have no shot at winning anything. thank god they pulled him."

That being said, i can't wait to see Painter beat the bills up and down the field.

RockStar36
12-29-2009, 09:46 AM
you'd have thought the fans would have seen painter fail miserably and realize, "wow, if manning goes down, we literally have no shot at winning anything. thank god they pulled him."

That being said, i can't wait to see Painter beat the bills up and down the field.

Manning has never gone down his career. I like those odds.

They had a chance at history and pissed it away. They already get a week off to rest up. How much rest do they really need?

Night Train
12-29-2009, 09:50 AM
Worrying about winning a meaningless exhibition game over protecting core players for a playoff run. Dat's some sharp thinkin' der, Stosh...

I bet half those "fans" don't remember that the Chargers bounced them out of the playoffs the last 2 years. And aren't the Chargers currently the hottest team in the NFL ?

Playoff rediness > shiny regular season records