Tonight! New Year's edition of and exclusive info on the Bills on Buffalo Bills Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Tonight! New Year's edition of and exclusive info on the Bills on Buffalo Bills Now!

Tonight will be a special New Year's edition of Buffalo Bills Now!

We're going to have a lot of fun with:
    --Bills players "New Year's resolutions"
    --My annual Bills awards -- some real, some funny, some odd.

But also as some of you already know, I'll be discussing some very interesting and important information I received exclusively recently regarding the Bills.

Hope you can make it!! Starts at 9:05pm.

Just go here:
    End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

IMPORTANT! If you want to be involved in the live chat with other viewers and myself, you MUST sign up for an account. It's free and there is no email confirmation to do this. It's easy! You can still watch the show without an account.....but an account (pick your own screen name) will allow you to chat in the chat box with others.

Hope to see you there!!
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Tonight! New Year's edition of and exclusive info on the Bills on Buffalo Bills Now!

I will be at the Sabres game tonight, but will be sure to catch it when I get home. I hope my prediction comes true.

Comment

• Coach Sal
      • Aug 2006

Re: Tonight! New Year's edition of and exclusive info on the Bills on Buffalo Bills N

Originally posted by Mikey82
      I will be at the Sabres game tonight, but will be sure to catch it when I get home. I hope my prediction comes true.
      What is your prediction?
      Click to listen:

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Comment

• T-Long
        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
        • Sep 2003

Re: Tonight! New Year's edition of and exclusive info on the Bills on Buffalo Bills N

Originally posted by Coach Sal
        What is your prediction?
        I think it was that Jim Kelly is going to be part owner or at least discussions may have started. I could be wrong, but I think that's what it was.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

Re: Tonight! New Year's edition of and exclusive info on the Bills on Buffalo Bills Now!

I'll have to catch it a bit later. Sabres and Miami both play tonight in my house.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Coach Sal
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by RockStar36
            I'll have to catch it a bit later. Sabres and Miami both play tonight in my house.
            Yeah.

I'm missing 'Cuse's Big East opener to do my own show. I have to record it. Damn!
            Click to listen:

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by T-Long
              I think it was that Jim Kelly is going to be part owner or at least discussions may have started. I could be wrong, but I think that's what it was.
              yup, that's it. Either that, or maybe there is a gentleman's agreement for Bill Cowher to take over the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

i'm excited for this news. i have heard absolutely nothing positive since jauron getting canned. Sal, make this a good one. We all need a pickme up at this point.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Hopefully it's good news.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Man I wish I could but Ill be in bed seeing I work at 5AM

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Remember what Sal said on Sunday night.

This is nothing imminent. I doubt he is announcing that he is taking over as coach, I as GM, and DB is in charge of college scouting, effective Monday.

But I can't listen live and will have to catch it tomorrow night or Thursday.
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
                        • Sep 2009

Ill be in the chat - firemodrak Looking forward to the news.

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

I'm in Afghanistan and will not be able to listen in. Humor me, what's the news?

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                            • Feb 2005

sure is a big build up. I'll be tuning in for the first time. looking forward to it :)
                            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

Sal's show is swell.

I hope he plays more sweet music this week!

Comment

Working...
                              X