PDA

View Full Version : Bills compiling new list of candidates

Syderick
12-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Bills are considering new candidates:

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/12/29/help-wanted-bills-compiling-new-list-of-candidates/

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-29-2009, 09:43 PM
so how does this all jive with what coach sal said?

BILLSROCK1212
12-29-2009, 09:48 PM
so how does this all jive with what coach sal said?
the bills are good at screwing with the media and keeping things under raps...Sal spoke to someone close to Cowher and considering Sal hasn't hit the big time YET why would he screw with Sal?? the bills easily could screw with nfl.com to prevent teams from jumping on cowher like the 'skins did once we started speaking to shanahan

Raptor
12-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Sloppy reporting on this writers part

Cowher never declined, he said he wouldnt interview for any job at the time asked. There is no quote from him anywhere saying he will not be the Bills HC. Though ESPN and the media ran it as such

ddaryl
12-29-2009, 10:24 PM
I really don't trust blogs, nothing more then glorfied opinions and personal rants
I don't trust ESPN... or most media pundants who try to give off the impression they are in the know

I trust Pat and Sal more then ass clowns that try and call themselves sports journalists.. Basically cause I know the way the sports media views Buffalo... They skew the majority of their blogs and rumors to the negative when Buffalo is involved...