• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

For those of you having trouble with Coach Sal's show

Coach will elaborate when he gets his internet back up and running, but apparently the Bills HAVE been meeting with Bill Cowher recently and "may even be meeting with him now"???

Sal also has information about the Bills ownership information. I won't steal his thunder (completely). But I thought people would want to know because the show is having technical difficulties!

TUNE IN NOW!!!!

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
    I am The Batman.
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: For those of you having trouble with Coach Sal's show

"Cowher has spoken to, and is interested in the Bills information."

"In the past two weeks they have spoken face to face according to Sal."
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

You'll have to wait for Sal to get his internet back up for the rest!!!!
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• T-Long
        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
        • Sep 2003

This is big news...and I'm glad everyone came in for the show tonight. Let's hope it comes true!

Comment

• BillsWin
          man amongst boys
          • Oct 2008

Sal is "100% confident in his source"

The source is connected to Cowher, NOT the Bills.
          I am The Batman.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

If he WANTS to be here, I'd welcome him to be here.

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

He also said, our ownership is the most "stable" in the NFL. C'mon man. And he said we are very much willing to win and his successors want to win badly too..... so all of a sudden they got the urge to spend $$ and win? Sorry, i don't buy it. I wish i did, because if this were true, this would be the greatest night in Bills history and Sal would be a hero, but it's just very far fetched. I just can't believe this type of stuff.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• hydro
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Demon
                He also said, our ownership is the most "stable" in the NFL. C'mon man. And he said we are very much willing to win and his successors want to win badly too..... so all of a sudden they got the urge to spend $$ and win? Sorry, i don't buy it. I wish i did, because if this were true, this would be the greatest night in Bills history and Sal would be a hero, but it's just very far fetched. I just can't believe this type of stuff.
                You don't believe anything. Not surprised.
                BERNIAC!

Comment

• DrGraves
                  • Mar 2008

OMG CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Comment

• Demon
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                    You don't believe anything. Not surprised.
                    lol that's not true. I bought into the Shanahan hype.... just to be disappointed again. I've set myself for failure one too many times.

Maybe our insider Pat can come on and confirm any of this? lol
                    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

So did Sal give up on the broadcast?
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Goobylal
                        • Jan 2004

If all that proves to be true is there being a succession plan involving an heir (likely his wife, Mary), I'll be overjoyed. That means the team won't be moving anytime soon. Not getting Cowher wouldn't be the end of the world.

Comment

• baalworship
                          • May 2003

I know Coach Sal has been a very good source for info in the past. I have no problem believing Cowher would at least listen to us if we called.

It's actually wanting to coach here that I don't see happening but until he tells us no it's fun to speculate.

Comment

• BillsWin
                            man amongst boys
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Demon
                            Aren't you the same guy who is constantly harping on Pat too?

Sal is a trusted source and his sources have to be trusted as well.

There is a reason guys like us get into the media and are successful. We make contacts and keep them.

If Sal says he is 100% confident in his source, then I am 99.9% confident in the source as well.

Hell, we are all skeptical. I myself have wanted Cowher since he left Pittsburgh. But I have realized it is a pipe dream.

The least we can do is trust in Sal and hope everything goes our way.

Remember, he never said the Bills would SIGN Cowher he only said that the Bills have met with Cowher in the past two weeks.

And as for the "stable ownership" part of it. Think about it. If Ralph really is leaving "heirs" to the team it is most definetly one of the most stable ownerships in the nfl.

And if you listened to Sal he said that the SOURCE quoted that it was the most stable ownership. Sal never said he agreed.

Let's just all pray this works out and trust the guys who really do know what they were doing.

I work for the sports media involving the nfl and I would kill to have a source that broke me the news Cowher was meeting with the Bills. Because right now, all the rumors I am working on have to do with player injuries and a drunk driving defensive end.
                            I am The Batman.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

A succession plan would be pretty titty and this is the first time I've heard that option being offered, good post Goober.

Comment

Working...
                              X