PDA

View Full Version : Top 25 Seniors 2004: All-Pro Scouting

baalworship
06-02-2003, 06:56 PM
Here's the All-Pro Scouting list of top college seniors for the 2004 draft.
1. Eli Manning-QB-Mississippi
2. Robert Gallery-OT-Iowa
3. Karlos Dansby-OLB-Auburn
4. Rashaun Woods-WR-Oklahoma State
5. Roy Williams-WR-Texas
6. Will Smith-DE-Ohio State
7. Derrick Strait-CB-Oklahoma
8. Greg Jones-RB-Florida State
9. Isaac Hilton-DE-Hampton
10. Dontarrious Thomas-ILB-Auburn
11. Teddy Lehman-OLB-Oklahoma
12. Brandon Miree-RB-Pittsburgh
13. Ben Utecht-TE-Minnesota
14. Vernon Carey-OT-Miami
15. Michael Boulware-OLB-Florida State
16. Lee Evans-WR-Wisconsin
17. J.P. Losman-QB-Tulane
18. Michael Gaines-TE-Central Florida
19. Ben Watson-TE-Georgia
20. Nathan Vasher-CB-Texas
21. Stuart Schweigert-FS-Purdue
22. Madieu Williams-FS-Maryland
23. Darnell Dockett-DT-Florida State
24. D.J. Williams-OLB-Miami
25. Claude Harriott-DE-Pittsburgh

I will definitely watch the Safeties and DE's listed here during the upcoming college season. It's nice to know who might become a Bill!

mypoorfriendme
06-02-2003, 07:19 PM
i doubt we draft a de next year unless we get a major bargain or something like that. schobel is solid, and we've spent 2 second rounders in the last two years on d ends. they shuold develop. if anything d-tackle and safety.

Demon
06-03-2003, 12:23 AM
No way would we draft DE. Theres no good ones in next years draft that you can flat out say they will be super stars. Only way i would draft a Defensive lineman is if we trade Henry for a top 5 pick and select either Tommie Harris from Oklahoma or Vince Wilfork from Miami, both of whom are DT and are sophmores this YEAR so would be juniors in the draft.

Other then that, i would select Kellen Winslow Jr in the first round with our pick, even if that means moving up a few spots to grab him and trading up in the 2nd round to grab Casey Clausen from Tennessee.

baalworship
06-03-2003, 07:14 AM
If we don't trade Travis Henry we won't be drafting a surefire "superstar" next year. I expect this Bills team to be a playoff team. Next year's draft is much better than this year, but we will be drafting 20 or later.