PDA

View Full Version : The Saints are starting to implode

Valerie
12-30-2009, 08:47 AM
NEW ORLEANS -New Orleans Saints defensive end Bobby McCray was arrested early Tuesday and charged with driving while intoxicated and other counts, police said.

<!-- end entry-content -->Police spokesman Gary Flot said McCray, 28, was stopped by an officer who saw him speeding about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. He was booked into Orleans Parish Prison on charges of driving while intoxicated, speeding, careless operation of a motor vehicle and not having his vehicle registration with him.
<!-- end entry-content -->A jail spokesman said McCray was released on his own recognizance around 7 a.m.

<!-- end entry-content -->McCray refused to take a breathalyzer test, police spokesman Janssen Valencia said.

<!-- end entry-content -->"You have the right to refuse the test, but it has consequences," Valencia said. "Those include arrest and losing your license."

<!-- end entry-content -->A person suspected of driving drunk in Louisiana and refusing the breath test automatically loses his license for one year.

<!-- end entry-content -->Flot said McCray did not resist arrest.

http://www.fanhouse.com/news/nfl/new-orleans-saints-de-mccray-charged/834573?icid=main|search2|dl4|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanhouse.com%2Fnews%2Fnfl%2Fnew-orleans-saints-de-mccray-charged%2F834573

:( I just hope they can get it together again and go back on their incredible winning streak!
<!-- end entry-content -->

tat2dmike77
12-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Means nothing. If this were Brees then hit the panic button.

RockStar36
12-30-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm going to go ahead and move this to the NFL forum.

DraftBoy
12-30-2009, 11:44 AM
Idiot athlete...

Valerie
12-30-2009, 11:53 AM
:rolleyes: You mods are so serious about constantly moving threads to their "proper" forum. Most of the "proper" forums don't get the traffic the main forums get. So now that this has been moved it can die. Thanks, RockStar! Job well done.

RockStar36
12-30-2009, 11:54 AM
:rolleyes: You mods are so serious about constantly moving threads to their "proper" forum. Most of the "proper" forums don't get the traffic the main forums get. So now that this has been moved it can die. Thanks, RockStar! Job well done.

:up: You're welcome.

yordad
12-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Since when do "rights" have consequences?

DraftBoy
12-30-2009, 11:59 AM

The NFL Forum gets plenty of traffic.

RockStar36
12-30-2009, 12:02 PM
The NFL Forum gets plenty of traffic.

Plus the original redirect link is still on the main page of the Twilight Zone, but hey, I'm an ******* for doing my job.

DraftBoy
12-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Plus the original redirect link is still on the main page of the Twilight Zone, but hey, I'm an ******* for doing my job.

You have a mod tag, you're automatically an ******* and always wrong...didn't you know that?

Don't mind those rules everybody agreed upon when they signed up to post here.