PDA

View Full Version : ESPN blurb about Cowher

Dicknoze69
12-30-2009, 09:03 AM
From ESPN rumors:

"The rumor this week has been that Bill Cowher is leaning heavily towards returning to the NFL sidelines for 2010. The only problem -- as we're beginning to see -- is that there might not be a place for him.

With the Cowboys, Bears and Panthers now out of the picture, we speculated that Cowher was down to the Bucs, Jaguars and Texans. This was predicated on the published reports that Cowher was not interested in the Buffalo Bills.

But what if those reports weren't entirely true? Sal Capaccio of Buffalo Sports Daily has word from a source that Cowher is "impressed and interested" in the Bills' opening. As we know, Cowher wants to have a big say on personnel moves, and the Bills don't have an actual GM as of now. This is intriguing."

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors#3681

hydro
12-30-2009, 09:03 AM
Sal's name is all over the place this morning!

The King
12-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Wow. Congrats!

more cowbell
12-30-2009, 09:34 AM
espn is going to downplay the bills as much as possible to make it sound like cowher would NEVER come here. theyll talk up the "big market" openings like Houston or any other coaching vacancy that opens because ESPN is the worst source for sports information in the world

Saratoga Slim
12-30-2009, 10:23 AM
espn is going to downplay the bills as much as possible to make it sound like cowher would NEVER come here. theyll talk up the "big market" openings like Houston or any other coaching vacancy that opens because ESPN is the worst source for sports information in the world

I trust them a lot more since Schefter arrived.

HHURRICANE
12-30-2009, 11:46 AM
If the Bills give Cowher the king to the Castle than maybe but I just don't see him coming to a place where the 91 year old owner has no contigency plan.

Michael82
12-30-2009, 11:56 AM
If the Bills give Cowher the king to the Castle than maybe but I just don't see him coming to a place where the 91 year old owner has no contigency plan.

Wow! You really are a tool! If you would stop being so ****ing negative and go back and watch Sal's show from last night...you would hear that there is a contigency plan in place and the Bills are one of the most stable situations in the league. :banghead:

Bill Cody
12-30-2009, 01:17 PM

He does. it's called a dirt nap.

justasportsfan
12-30-2009, 01:21 PM
Wow! You really are a tool!
:bow: