• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dicknoze69
    Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
    • Jul 2002

ESPN blurb about Cowher

From ESPN rumors:

"The rumor this week has been that Bill Cowher is leaning heavily towards returning to the NFL sidelines for 2010. The only problem -- as we're beginning to see -- is that there might not be a place for him.

With the Cowboys, Bears and Panthers now out of the picture, we speculated that Cowher was down to the Bucs, Jaguars and Texans. This was predicated on the published reports that Cowher was not interested in the Buffalo Bills.

But what if those reports weren't entirely true? Sal Capaccio of Buffalo Sports Daily has word from a source that Cowher is "impressed and interested" in the Bills' opening. As we know, Cowher wants to have a big say on personnel moves, and the Bills don't have an actual GM as of now. This is intriguing."

The veteran defensive end loves Chicago, and he wants to stick around.

God give me style and give me grace
    God put a smile upon my face
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: ESPN blurb about Cowher

Sal's name is all over the place this morning!
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Wow. Congrats!
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• more cowbell
        • Apr 2006

espn is going to downplay the bills as much as possible to make it sound like cowher would NEVER come here. theyll talk up the "big market" openings like Houston or any other coaching vacancy that opens because ESPN is the worst source for sports information in the world
        The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by more cowbell
          espn is going to downplay the bills as much as possible to make it sound like cowher would NEVER come here. theyll talk up the "big market" openings like Houston or any other coaching vacancy that opens because ESPN is the worst source for sports information in the world
          I trust them a lot more since Schefter arrived.
          Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

If the Bills give Cowher the king to the Castle than maybe but I just don't see him coming to a place where the 91 year old owner has no contigency plan.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              If the Bills give Cowher the king to the Castle than maybe but I just don't see him coming to a place where the 91 year old owner has no contigency plan.
              Wow! You really are a tool! If you would stop being so ****ing negative and go back and watch Sal's show from last night...you would hear that there is a contigency plan in place and the Bills are one of the most stable situations in the league. :banghead:

Comment

• Bill Cody
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                He does. it's called a dirt nap.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  Wow! You really are a tool!
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                  X