Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

I got Sal's info on ProFootballTalk!!

Check it out!!!

LINK
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: I got Sal's info on ProFootballTalk!!

now lets read some of those comments after that report....

not much love for Buffalo

JaggedMark says: December 30, 2009 8:11 AM
    Cowher will coach the Bills, just as soon as Jimmy Johnson comes out of retirement to coach the Raiders.

Joe in Toronto, Canada says: December 30, 2009 8:24 AM
    Come to think of it, he's probably thinking about Buffalo BECAUSE "the owner is 91 and his family plans to sell the franchise after he passes."
    Once that happens, he'll be THE man here in Toronto, and the franchise will have loads of money to spend wherever it's needed.
    Bill Cowher, HC of the Toronto Bills.
    I like it.

cleggly says: December 30, 2009 8:33 AM
    Tampa or Buffalo? Tampa is and always will be a football town. Hosting 4 Super Bowls and winning one, any comparison to Buffalo is ridiculous. Buffalo is a "lost" city geographically. Toronto will always be looming nearby. Cowher would bring instant credibility and stability to a Bucs team that has survived it's transition year. There is much more to offer Cowher and his family, in regards to a warm weather climate. From stadium to training facility, Tampa wins hands down. Now, just pay the man.

I hope he comes here so I can here the collective whines of all the Buffalo haters out there in unison
    Last edited by RockStar36; 12-30-2009, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
      Post Deleted for TOS Violation
      ** HATER ALERT **
      Last edited by BlackMetalNinja; 12-30-2009, 10:30 AM.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• T-Long
        • Sep 2003

Post Deleted for TOS Violation
        Wanna be media types? I'm not a wannabe. I am a member of the media, as is Sal and Pat. Don't be jealous because nobody likes you and you are nothing in the sports world. It's ok, we can pass you the tissues.

I have worked for the Pittsburgh Pirates, San Francisco 49ers, Sirius NFL Radio, Yahoo! Sports, ESPN Radio 1250 in Pittsburgh, KNBR in San Francisco, and covered the 2008 NFL Draft, and am currently a writer for NFL.com

So if that's not a member of the media, then congratulations. You win.
        Last edited by BlackMetalNinja; 12-30-2009, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

The Tool is Loose.
          BERNIAC!

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Feb 2009

ok, homo's can click "negative rep", but we have never even heard the word "Buffalo" come out of Cowhers mouth and we have never heard the word "Cowher" come out of the mouth of ANYBODY that works for the Bills!

Until then, its nothing but RUMOR MONGORING. there is no "Info". There is merely speculation.

You can all speculate all you want, but I don't think all you wannabe media guys (none of whom work for an actual media outlet. just your own 25 hit a day web sites) should be patting yourself on the back over stories citing unnamed sources on unconfirmed and unsubstantiated rumors!

My unnamed source says that we are talking to Gnut Gingrich to coach. My story literally has as much credence as yours.

Supposedly Sal "broke" the TO story. So I'm not flaming him. But all of you who are like celebrating and making signature photo's of Cowher, your dillusional.

When we're watching a coach Not named Cowher giving his I'm the coach now presser, are you all gonna admit that your 99.9% full of crap?

Especially you, Pat. Have you ever "broke" any story that came true? All I remember you reporting is we were signing Coles and JP was signing with the Colts. Both of which are dead wrong.

You guys hear a whisper at a HS football game and it's posted here in seconds. You'll post anything to promote your web site, even though 90% of it us pure BS!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by The Juice Is Loose; 12-30-2009, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• hydro
              • Oct 2005

ok, homo's can click "negative rep", but we have never even heard the word "Buffalo" come out of Cowhers mouth and we have never heard the word "Cowher" come out of the mouth of ANYBODY that works for the Bills!

Until then, its nothing but RUMOR MONGORING. there is no "Info". There is merely speculation.

You can all speculate all you want, but I don't think all you wannabe media guys (none of whom work for an actual media outlet. just your own 25 hit a day web sites) should be patting yourself on the back over stories citing unnamed sources on unconfirmed and unsubstantiated rumors!

My unnamed source says that we are talking to Gnut Gingrich to coach. My story literally has as much credence as yours.

Supposedly Pat "broke" the TO story. So I'm not flaming him. But all of you who are like celebrating and making signature photo's of Cowher, your dillusional.

When we're watching a coach Not named Cowher giving his I'm the coach now presser, are you all gonna admit that your 99.9% full of crap?

Especially you, Pat. Have you ever "broke" any story that came true? All I remember you reporting is we were signing Coles and JP was signing with the Colts. Both of which are dead wrong.

You guys hear a whisper at a HS football game and it's posted here in seconds. You'll post anything to promote your web site, even though 90% of it us pure BS!!!!!!!!!!
              You are totally clueless! He didn't say Cowher was coming here! Why do people take things out of context. HE SAID THAT THEY ARE TALKING TO COWHER! That is it, stop adding your own ideals to the facts. There is no rumors here. They have contacts and you don't. So stop trying to be the moderator of what information is viable and go back to your mundane 9-5 job.
              BERNIAC!

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by T-Long
                Wanna be media types? I'm not a wannabe. I am a member of the media, as is Sal and Pat. Don't be jealous because nobody likes you and you are nothing in the sports world. It's ok, we can pass you the tissues.

I have worked for the Pittsburgh Pirates, San Francisco 49ers, Sirius NFL Radio, Yahoo! Sports, ESPN Radio 1250 in Pittsburgh, KNBR in San Francisco, and covered the 2008 NFL Draft, and am currently a writer for NFL.com

So if that's not a member of the media, then congratulations. You win.
                Ugh, never heard of you. Therefore I don't care.

If you think I care what anybody around here thinks of me, your wrong. If I cared, would I be calling all of you rumor-mongor's out? No, I'd be kissing your ass like all of the other people here.

I'm sorry, but not naming a source, and not giving any real info, is not reporting.

Of course Buffalo is an option. Its an NFL team with no coach. Thanks for that indepth analysis.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Supposedly Sal "broke" the TO story. So I'm not flaming him. But all of you who are like celebrating and making signature photo's of Cowher, your dillusional.

"Juice"

1. Why would Cowher talk about Buffalo, or any other team and take away any leverage? Have you even heard Shanahan mention the Redskins? and everybody knows he's going there

"Cmonnnnnnnnn Man"

2. Find me a writer in the media, national level even that DOESNT promote the **** out of their self and I'll throw ya a dollar. Its a competition, EVERYBODY does it.

3. As far as your pot shots from me. Ummm I"ll play

A. I was the first person to report to the Bills were set to target Geoff Hangarter this year, when most people. including myself hadnt even barely heard of the guy.
                  I’ve just heard/learned that there is a player, an offensive linemen that the Bills are set to target shortly after free agent starts. His name is Geoff Hangartner, and he was a backup OC/G for the Panthers who started half the season last year.

If I said I knew anything about the guy, I’d be a big fat liar. All I know for certain is I’ve been told that he has a target on him from the Bills front office and he may be one of it not the very first guy brought in for a visit.

Obviously, nobody from Buffalo could confirm this as it could called “tampering”.
                  Link: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...ght=Hangartner

B. I also was the first to report that the Bills were considering Derrick Dockery last year, which was before anyone else, and Dockery was gone about 6 hours later.
                  I have reason to believe the BIlls are very close to releasing a high priced veteran tomorrow before free agency. And it may be that his name would rhyme with "Mockery"
                  Link: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...d.php?t=170647

So if I can be unprofessional for a moment...
                  CHILD PLEASE!

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Rumor or not , it's better than the crappy threads that you start. All you do is ***** and call names with those who don't agree with you .

Chill, it's a message board.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                      You are totally clueless! He didn't say Cowher was coming here! Why do people take things out of context. HE SAID THAT THEY ARE TALKING TO COWHER! That is it, stop adding your own ideals to the facts. There is no rumors here. They have contacts and you don't. So stop trying to be the moderator of what information is viable and go back to your mundane 9-5 job.
                      I didn't take it out of context. I'm keeping it in context and aparently I'm the only one. Why start the 50th thread over a rumor because you sent an email to Mike Florio. Wow. You got a "story" posted on PFT. Whoopty doo.

Until Adam Schefter or someone legitmate that actually has their name on a reputable site, NOT A BLOG, says we're talking to Cowher, I don't even believe it.

Are we talking to Cowher right after JP signs in Indy or Coles signs in Buffalo? Or after Peters turned down that amazing contract we offered him? Which I also bet was BS.

I'm just saying, its not reporting, its rumor mongoring. And until the story is proven true, I don't think anybody should be patting themselves on the back.

As far as any attention you have gotten on your sites, your merely taking advantage of a fan base that will grasp to any straw they can to believe their team is going to turn it around.

Just too bad we have 50 years of history to prove that the right move probably won't be made.

Comment

• T-Long
                        • Sep 2003

If you think I care what anybody around here thinks of me, your wrong. If I cared, would I be calling all of you rumor-mongor's out? No, I'd be kissing your ass like all of the other people here.

I'm sorry, but not naming a source, and not giving any real info, is not reporting.

Of course Buffalo is an option. Its an NFL team with no coach. Thanks for that indepth analysis.
                        Never heard of you either, so yeah, I don't care about you either.

Name one person around the league that NAMES A SOURCE. Are you that delusional? Go ahead and look at the big boys and see if they ever revealed a source. Take your head out of your ass and see how the media works. If people revealed sources, there wouldn't be any left to leak info.

Buffalo was an option to any head coaches out there. They have received two direct "No's" from Gruden and Shanahan. Holmgren said no because he wanted a front office position. The reason Cowher is still in play is because he hasn't said no. And according to Sal, he seems very interested in the job.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          Rumor or not , it's better than the crappy threads that you start. All you do is ***** and call names with those who don't agree with you .

Chill, it's a message board.
                          actually, i talk about football, they call me names. i don't see what everybody's beef with me is. i keep it real, tell the truth.

at least i'm not here making **** up to promote myself.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by T-Long
                            Never heard of you either, so yeah, I don't care about you either.

Name one person around the league that NAMES A SOURCE. Are you that delusional? Go ahead and look at the big boys and see if they ever revealed a source. Take your head out of your ass and see how the media works. If people revealed sources, there wouldn't be any left to leak info.

Buffalo was an option to any head coaches out there. They have received two direct "No's" from Gruden and Shanahan. Holmgren said no because he wanted a front office position. The reason Cowher is still in play is because he hasn't said no. And according to Sal, he seems very interested in the job.
                            until the "big boys" report it, it ain't true.

i bet a million bucks this goes in the coles, jp file of total BS posts on BZ.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

I tell you what - when you report on Lee Evans contract extension or TO maybe coming to Buffalo (and him signing 12 hours later) than you can talk trash.

Until then, do us all a favor and grow up.

Cowher might not come here - in fact he probably won't - but this is not empty, baseless speculation.
                              Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                              X