PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all for checking out my NFL.com blog

T-Long
12-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Just wanted to thank you all for checking out the site the past few days. I just got an email from my editors and they said the hits on the page are "off the charts". I really appreciate it guys! They want me to do an opinion piece on Cowher along with the media coverage for today. I will post them tonight when they get published...hope you can check em out and give a lil feedback.

Thanks especially to Sal for relaying that info to all of us!

The Juice Is Loose
12-30-2009, 08:11 PM
LOL

hydro
12-30-2009, 08:20 PM
PS - Thanks to everyone BUT Juice

amirite?

patmoran2006
12-30-2009, 09:12 PM
LOL

It should only be treated as a RUMOR that he's writing an opinion peice

The Juice Is Loose
12-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Hey man, I'm just here having fun watching you message board journalists kiss eachothers asses.

patmoran2006
12-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Hey man, I'm just here having fun watching you message board journalists kiss eachothers asses.

Message board journalist. lol

yordad
12-31-2009, 09:00 AM
Hey man, I'm just here having fun watching you message board journalists kiss eachothers asses.Do you not appreciate their info regardless of how they got it?

The Juice Is Loose
12-31-2009, 09:03 AM
Do you not appreciate their info regardless of how they got it?
info that is usually wrong? no. the TO break is totally debatable. it was on espnews all day that day, i didn't catch it here first, and i'm here all the fing time.

according to these guys, our coach is cowher, jp plays for the colts, laveurneus coles plays for us.

oohhhh the big geoff hangartner scoop. let's figure out how they did that. ask me what the first free agent dick jauron's bills are gonna sign and i'll say:

"an average backup lineman from an nfc team. probably white. probably with a beard"

and then i could go through the list of free agents and "ooh the bills are interested in carolina's scrub you got the scoop here first!!" go to my web site!!

trapezeus
12-31-2009, 09:05 AM
juice is an irritating guy, but you can't deny some of the stuff he says is funny.

"an average backup lineman from an nfc team. probably white. probably with a beard"

That cracked me up.

bigbub2352
12-31-2009, 09:13 AM
These guys work hard to bring us info, whether they are wrong on some stuff or not it makes no differance they are trying to get us the info as fast as they can and are doing it on a free message board! how do u complaign about that? nothing is free anymore and Sal, T-Long ,Patty and others are on here everyday trying to get us the inside scoop on things and trying to give us news that gives us a ray of hope for the decade of failure we all just witnessed

I for one thank them and appreciate what they do as do many on here
how many times did profootballtalk or rotoworld or even espn insider which u have to pay for get **** wrong?

keep up the good work boys and thanks!

McBFLO
12-31-2009, 10:34 AM
how many times did profootballtalk or rotoworld or even espn insider which u have to pay for get **** wrong?

keep up the good work boys and thanks!

Excellent point. I remember a couple years back when people on here used to laugh about the rumors that PFT would publish. Now look at them. Keep up the great work Pat and Sal.