PDA

View Full Version : This is what I believe happens.

Nighthawk
12-31-2009, 02:11 PM
This is just a guess on my email interaction with Chris Brown in the recent past. He stated that if their wasn't a "big name" GM, then the HC would be a "big name". Well, I'm starting to believe that Schottenheimer is the "big name" that will be the next HC of the Bills. I just cannot believe that the Bills would be stupid enough to hire Nix (from within) and then hire another mediocre HC. God, I hope I'm right!

Demon
12-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Sounds too good. Still think it's Jim Haslett.

Nighthawk
12-31-2009, 02:14 PM
Sounds too good. Still think it's Jim Haslett.

I will f'n think about not watching this team if that is the case. I just don't know if I can handle the mediocrity!

Demon
12-31-2009, 02:15 PM
I will f'n think about not watching this team if that is the case. I just don't know if I can handle the mediocrity!

Same here, brother man. Let's just enjoy the next several days of BZ because i have a feeling this place will become a ghost town soon.....

billistic
12-31-2009, 02:15 PM

Mediocrity is too lofty a goal. Lower your bar.

BillsWin
12-31-2009, 02:18 PM
I think Marty Ball is a real possibility. But I truly believe this was a prelude to Cowher becoming the next Bills head coach.

Buddy Nix and Cowher go way back to Cowher's first days in the nfl in Cleveland.

Nix got to see Cowher grow and teach his players from being a special teams coach to secondary coach. All this under Marty.

Cowher says he doesn't need absolute power, he just needs a GM he can work with. I believe that guy is Buddy. Who said in his press conference that there has to be communication between the HC and GM.

With the news that Cowher was meeting face to face with Bills officials in the past two weeks and Buddy was asked about becoming the GM roughly 8 days ago, the math is starting to make sense.

Plus, spending less on a GM means we have the money to pay a big name coach.

I still think we are in the running for Cowher. It is just my opinion.

Nighthawk
12-31-2009, 02:31 PM
I think Marty Ball is a real possibility. But I truly believe this was a prelude to Cowher becoming the next Bills head coach.

Buddy Nix and Cowher go way back to Cowher's first days in the nfl in Cleveland.

Nix got to see Cowher grow and teach his players from being a special teams coach to secondary coach. All this under Marty.

Cowher says he doesn't need absolute power, he just needs a GM he can work with. I believe that guy is Buddy. Who said in his press conference that there has to be communication between the HC and GM.

With the news that Cowher was meeting face to face with Bills officials in the past two weeks and Buddy was asked about becoming the GM roughly 8 days ago, the math is starting to make sense.

Plus, spending less on a GM means we have the money to pay a big name coach.

I still think we are in the running for Cowher. It is just my opinion.

Hmmm....I hope so...Marty or Bill...I'd be VERY happy!

TrEd FTW
12-31-2009, 02:34 PM
My head is going to explode if Jim Haslett gets the job. **** him.

Nighthawk
12-31-2009, 02:36 PM
My head is going to explode if Jim Haslett gets the job. **** him.

I will absolutely HATE this f'n team if they hire that fool! It would be like the Jauron hiring all over again!

Novacane
12-31-2009, 02:38 PM
They can not be dumb enough to hire Jim Haslett.

HAMMER
12-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Marty stated again this morning that he is not coming back to coaching, forget about him.

Nighthawk
12-31-2009, 02:45 PM
Marty stated again this morning that he is not coming back to coaching, forget about him.

Yeah, I heard that...uggh...I'm now starting to worry. At least before Nix was hired, I had the hopes that a very good GM would be brought in to turn this franchise around, now I'm worried that the mediocrity will continue.