PDA

View Full Version : Jason La Confora- Marty ain't coming back

Demon
12-31-2009, 02:36 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/12/31/marty-schottenheimer-insists-hes-done-with-coaching/

Kiss this one good-bye.

Say hello to Martz, Fassel or Haslett.

Nighthawk
12-31-2009, 02:37 PM
Ughh...that would be awful.

BILLSROCK1212
12-31-2009, 02:37 PM
i dnt care about anyone other than Cowher

SquishDaFish
12-31-2009, 02:38 PM
COWHER!

billsburgh
12-31-2009, 02:39 PM
COWHER!
COWHER POWER

Canadian'eh!
12-31-2009, 02:39 PM
Marty is an old man, he doens't want to spend 100 hours a week trying to turn this team into a winner. He wants to do his radio show, write a few opnion peices and enjoy life.

Luisito23
12-31-2009, 02:40 PM
It's been reported over, and over again that Marty was not going to come back, so this is really no surprise to me. Our next "big'' press conference is to announce Haslett as our new coach.

Demon
12-31-2009, 02:41 PM
It's been reported over, and over again that Marty was not going to come back, so this is really no surprise to me. Our next "big'' press conference is to announce Haslett as our new coach.

I can not believe so many people think cowher is coming. I don't know if i should laugh or cry. It was funny for a while but now it's becoming sad. I just feel so bad for all these people with such high dreams who will get crushed by a cheap owner and a dying organization.

Nighthawk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Novacane
Pay Cowher 20mil per year if that's what it takes.

BillsWin
12-31-2009, 02:42 PM
Notice how he just lists Jon Gruden and Mike Shanahan as the two coaches the Bills couldnt get.

Remember just this past week he says Cowher "snubbed' the Bills. Which we now know not to be true.

Im telling you guys. The Bills are going to throw everything they got at cowher and the hiring of Nix actually helps with that.

I think Marty Ball is a real possibility. But I truly believe this was a prelude to Cowher becoming the next Bills head coach.

Buddy Nix and Cowher go way back to Cowher's first days in the nfl in Cleveland.

Nix got to see Cowher grow and teach his players from being a special teams coach to secondary coach. All this under Marty.

Cowher says he doesn't need absolute power, he just needs a GM he can work with. I believe that guy is Buddy. Who said in his press conference that there has to be communication between the HC and GM.

With the news that Cowher was meeting face to face with Bills officials in the past two weeks and Buddy was asked about becoming the GM roughly 8 days ago, the math is starting to make sense.

Plus, spending less on a GM means we have the money to pay a big name coach.

I still think we are in the running for Cowher. It is just my opinion.

Canadian'eh!
Pay Cowher 20mil per year if that's what it takes.

Did Ralph drop dead after the PC then?

Mr. Pink
I can not believe so many people think cowher is coming. I don't know if i should laugh or cry. It was funny for a while but now it's becoming sad. I just feel so bad for all these people with such high dreams who will get crushed by a cheap owner and a dying organization.

While I do agree with you, let some people have their optimism!

I'd just like to know who else is on the list besides Cowher.

That way maybe we could sit here and not cringe at the though of Haslett at HC.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-31-2009, 02:44 PM
My wife is hoping it's Fassel, Fassel is on her family tree. Fassel is her uncle twice removed.

elltrain22
12-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Jason LaCaniamafriggenidiot can lick my nutt sack!! My 2 dogs both know more about football than he does. I don't doubt he spoke w/ Marty, but I doubt anything that comes outta his mouth.

Demon
12-31-2009, 04:07 PM
While I do agree with you, let some people have their optimism!

I'd just like to know who else is on the list besides Cowher.

That way maybe we could sit here and not cringe at the though of Haslett at HC.

Or, we have live realistically and start to discuss what a team will be like having Nix and Martz/Haslett or Fassel running it?

TrEd FTW
12-31-2009, 04:10 PM
Did anyone see La Canfora on NFL Network a minute ago? He said no big time coach is coming here.

THATHURMANATOR
12-31-2009, 04:38 PM
Did anyone see La Canfora on NFL Network a minute ago? He said no big time coach is coming here.
He is a ***.

Demon
12-31-2009, 04:40 PM
He is a ***.

Truth hurts?

SeatownBillsFan21
12-31-2009, 04:41 PM
Well he most likely going to be right No Cower No Shotty No big names. No surprise here.

THATHURMANATOR
12-31-2009, 04:42 PM
Truth hurts?
Does it? I am not in any pain!

Akhippo
12-31-2009, 04:45 PM
If we dont take cowher. Or he doesnt want to be here, then please NO to Fassel/Martz/Haslett.

Hire Mike Nolan and get Weiss as the OC.

Nolan had nothing to work with in SF. With what he has done in Denver with their defense, he should get a second shot.

Let Weiss transform the QB and offense.

Let Nix bring in the players.

Demon
12-31-2009, 04:48 PM
If we dont take cowher. Or he doesnt want to be here, then please NO to Fassel/Martz/Haslett.

Hire Mike Nolan and get Weiss as the OC.

Nolan had nothing to work with in SF. With what he has done in Denver with their defense, he should get a second shot.

Let Weiss transform the QB and offense.

Let Nix bring in the players.

Whoa, you think Ralph has a money tree in his back yard? Pick one loser coach and insert unproven guys like Alex Van Pelt as coordinators.

Akhippo
12-31-2009, 05:08 PM
Whoa, you think Ralph has a money tree in his back yard? Pick one loser coach and insert unproven guys like Alex Van Pelt as coordinators.

I dont think either will break the bank. The market for Nolan is......

Weiss may have a few suitors and if we can get him gravy. Ill go after B Schottenheimer.

New Ro's Greatest
12-31-2009, 05:11 PM

Nix's says he wants this team to win so this wont happen. GO BILLS:funny: