• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

ANOTHER BZ REALITY CHECK

Bill Cowher will not coach here. It doesn't matter who the gm is. It doesnt matter what Jim Kelly says. It's not happening. So quit the pipedreams and return to the real world.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Re: ANOTHER BZ REALITY CHECK

Thank god someone sees the light. The sooner we start planning our attack with Martz, Fassel or Haslett, the better we all will be.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

What's it matter what we think, or hope for, or express opinion on? Why does it have to become taboo just because you say so?
      Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 12-31-2009, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
        • Feb 2009

Rewind a little bit :
        lets say its 1985.. and i tell you the bills are gonna make it to 4 straight superbowls to kick off the 90's... what are you gonna say to me?

Lets say its a year ago... and i tell you Terrell Owens is gonna be a Bill... what are you gonna say?

Anything can happen
        "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

You can have my pipe dream when you pry it from my cold, dead hand.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by draz54
            What's it matter what we think, or hope for, or express opinion on? Why does it have to become taboo just because you say so?
            Bills fans are like family and i hate seeing people get hurt. When my best friend's girl was cheating on him, i didn't keep quiet so he had false hope that she was "the one" even though she kept giving him wrong signals. I told him she's a **** and a whore and to move on. He didn't. Stopped talking to me. He found out and was in tears. Now we're friends again.
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

What's if matter what we think, or hope for, or express opinion on? Why does it have to become taboo just because you say so?
              Look down the front page. Every other thread is about Cowher. There is no news. There are no opinions- just a bunch of homers trying to convince themselves that the Bills have a shot at this guy. It's pre-empting the actual discussion of the team.

We might as well talk about changing the team logo to a magic pink unicorn and reanimating the corpse of Vince Lombardi to coach, because it's just as realistic.

Does anyone care that we have a new gm? Does anyone care that there's still a game left this season? No, apparently a good portion of zoners would rather have wet dreams thinking about the impossible.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live
                Rewind a little bit :
                lets say its 1985.. and i tell you the bills are gonna make it to 4 straight superbowls to kick off the 90's... what are you gonna say to me?

Lets say its a year ago... and i tell you Terrell Owens is gonna be a Bill... what are you gonna say?

Anything can happen
                No, it can't. The guy has no interest in coaching the team, and no one at obd can do the Jedi Mind Trick to make Jim change his mind.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Demon
                  Bills fans are like family and i hate seeing people get hurt. When my best friend's girl was cheating on him, i didn't keep quiet so he had false hope that she was "the one" even though she kept giving him wrong signals. I told him she's a **** and a whore and to move on. He didn't. Stopped talking to me. He found out and was in tears. Now we're friends again.
                  And when your friend wants to go talk to the best looking girl in sight, are you gonna tell him he doesn't have a shot?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

Should I see if I can make a setting exist that makes all threads get approved by Op before they are posted?
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• McBFLO
                      • Mar 2003

You people are incredible. It must be miserable being a fan like you. At least we can have fun with the speculation, the hope, etc. Being so pessimistic every friggin second you're awake about this team HAS to be exhausting. Do us all a favor and take a break from these boards if what they're doing isn't up to par with your obviously far-superior football sense.
                      Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

And when your friend wants to go talk to the best looking girl in sight, are you gonna tell him he doesn't have a shot?
                        I would. Why let your friend waste his whole night on a long shot when the room is full of much better odds?
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          Look down the front page. Every other thread is about Cowher. There is no news. There are no opinions- just a bunch of homers trying to convince themselves that the Bills have a shot at this guy. It's pre-empting the actual discussion of the team.

We might as well talk about changing the team logo to a magic pink unicorn and reanimating the corpse of Vince Lombardi to coach, because it's just as realistic.

Does anyone care that we have a new gm? Does anyone care that there's still a game left this season? No, apparently a good portion of zoners would rather have wet dreams thinking about the impossible.
                          Is not a fantasy far more interesting than the marquee matchup of Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Curtis Painter? What's left to discuss about the 2009 Bills? This might be the most uninteresting game in years (and the one game I'm going to this year woo hoo!)

And I don't think there's any shortage of Nix threads.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• McBFLO
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter
                            Should I see if I can make a setting exist that makes all threads get approved by Op before they are posted?
                            Please!
                            Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• Demon
                              • Mar 2003

No. But Ralph is the "cheating" girl. I never stopped anyone in discussing rumors of Ralph selling it local and hoping to build a winner.

Anyways, i'm done arguing, atleast for tonight. Have a good new years eve guys.
                              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X