PDA

View Full Version : 21 players on IR

BillsWin
01-02-2010, 01:34 PM
What the hell happened?

Typ0
01-02-2010, 01:35 PM
if a few guys go down this week do they go on IR?

JayWood
01-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Ever since Rusty left this has been one of the biggest problems with this team!

BillsWin
01-02-2010, 02:43 PM
I wonder what the record is...

ServoBillieves
01-03-2010, 12:00 AM
People will talk about coaching, staff, et cetera... but you immediately start the season with your starting RT on IR, you cut your starting LT, and throw a 2nd year guy in to the fire with 2 rookies and a great center with a "Who!?" at RT. You continue by picking up GREAT guards and rookie/unexperienced tackles, while Hangy mans the middle.

You also lose your two starting OLB's, both starting corners, your best safety, and sustain injuries to your starting SS, MLB, some ends, and starting 2nd string DT. Yeah... but it's coaching that's the issue.

KEEP THE ****ING PLAYERS HEALTHY AND THIS TEAM MAKES A STATEMENT. Throw dirt on my statement, do whatever you want, but it's the damn truth. If this team was healthy, if they could keep even Fine healthy after losing Schouman, they make an impact. I solely put the losses of Butler, Schouman, and the guards as our biggest issue.

Keep Wood/Simmons, Schou and Fine, and the other linemen healthy, and Fitzy/Edwards/Brohm have some damn time in the pocket.

... This ends my rant...