PDA

View Full Version : Colts injury report, LOL

patmoran2006
01-02-2010, 02:13 PM
The Indianapolis Colts have put thirty players on their injury report for tomorrow's game.

THIRTY!!

Sorry boys, we're finishing 6-10 and probably picking 9th or 10th. It doesnt even seem like they're interested in trying to win this game.

Nighthawk
01-02-2010, 02:19 PM
This is why the NFL has to change the rules about sitting players. Fans pay the full price to see these games and they should see the full product. What if you paid to see the entire movie at a theatre and they only showed the trailer??? Yeah, I don't think most people would be happy about it and this is the same thing. This is entertainment and you're paying good money to see a good product...this is a joke!

patmoran2006
01-02-2010, 02:25 PM
I honestly know of more than one person right now who cant GIVE away his tickets for tomorrow, literally cant give em away

Luisito23
01-02-2010, 02:26 PM
We aren't even better than their scrubs. If Manning plays even one series we lose.

Nighthawk
01-02-2010, 02:31 PM
We aren't even better than their scrubs. If Manning plays even one series we lose.

No, this freakin' team will find a way to win and f**k up moving up in the draft, which at this point is the only important thing left to root for.

PECKERWOOD
01-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Sad thing is, we may have more on IR than the Colts do atm.

patmoran2006
01-02-2010, 02:38 PM
I haven't wagered on a football game in years, and I am very tempted to call and place a big bet on the Bills.

This has all the makings of a Bills romp and the Colts officially could care less.

Michael82
01-02-2010, 02:40 PM
This is another reason why I am furious that Fewell isn't giving Brohm a chance to show what he can do. :mad:

Demon
01-02-2010, 02:42 PM
I honestly know of more than one person right now who cant GIVE away his tickets for tomorrow, literally cant give em away

If he's so willing to give them away for free, i'd take them. lol

baalworship
01-02-2010, 02:48 PM
We could still lose and pick 9th. I am not going to lose sleep over it as we most likely will pick 8th, 9th, or 10th no matter what we do.

We have zero shot of getting a top QB where we are. We suck but this year we have a lot of company.

Demon
01-02-2010, 02:50 PM
We could still lose and pick 9th. I am not going to lose sleep over it as we most likely will pick 8th, 9th, or 10th no matter what we do.

We have zero shot of getting a top QB where we are. We suck but this year we have a lot of company.

Yeah, Fewell's job is lost, so i don't care anymore about 8th, 9th or 10th. It is what it is. But, since Colts will play mostly backups, get prepared to watch Browns/Bills part 2.

TedMock
01-02-2010, 02:55 PM
This is why the NFL has to change the rules about sitting players. Fans pay the full price to see these games and they should see the full product. What if you paid to see the entire movie at a theatre and they only showed the trailer??? Yeah, I don't think most people would be happy about it and this is the same thing. This is entertainment and you're paying good money to see a good product...this is a joke!

Apples and Oranges. If you're the coach and care about what the fans or other teams trying to make the playoffs think, you are not keeping your eye on your ultimate objective. Caldwell's job is to do what HE thinks is best for his team to win the Superbowl. It's philosophical and it should never matter what the fans think. As a fan who has had season tickets since 1991, I always knew (when we were good) that the starters may get benched at the end of the year to save injury. I would be a moron not to understand that. I would be a moron not to respect my coach trying to do the right thing to win the ultimate prize. Go team!

BillsWin
01-02-2010, 03:04 PM
I'm thinking about flying up to see the game at the Ralph. its not like I wouldnt be able to find tickets on short notice. And I know some Bills fans who would make me more than welcome at their tailgate.

That should let you know how much I miss the Ralph. To be willing to spend good money on a plane ticket to go watch a game where the majority of the good players would be sitting out.

Typ0
01-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Apples and Oranges. If you're the coach and care about what the fans or other teams trying to make the playoffs think, you are not keeping your eye on your ultimate objective. Caldwell's job is to do what HE thinks is best for his team to win the Superbowl. It's philosophical and it should never matter what the fans think. As a fan who has had season tickets since 1991, I always knew (when we were good) that the starters may get benched at the end of the year to save injury. I would be a moron not to understand that. I would be a moron not to respect my coach trying to do the right thing to win the ultimate prize. Go team!

Why do the fans automatically have to bear the full financial burden of this situation? If they are just going to play at 40% then they should refund 60% of the tickets.

SabreEleven
01-02-2010, 03:08 PM
We lost to the Steelers 3rd stringers a few years back, no reason why we can't do it again.

Historian
01-02-2010, 03:20 PM
We lost to the Steelers 3rd stringers a few years back, no reason why we can't do it again.

Still, I think we should put as many of them in the hospital as possible.

:up:

TedMock
01-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Why do the fans automatically have to bear the full financial burden of this situation? If they are just going to play at 40% then they should refund 60% of the tickets.

The fans know the deal going in. Whay should a coach be forced to go against doing what he thinks is right? wouldn't you be pissed if that was your job being dictated by something like that? I would. I don't feel bad for any of the fans, including myself. We all know this could happen & we choos to buy tickets knowing the chance exists.

Typ0
01-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Teams know the deal going in too. If the risk assumed for seeing good games is totally on the fans then why not make later season tickets worth more right at the outset?

The fans know the deal going in. Whay should a coach be forced to go against doing what he thinks is right? wouldn't you be pissed if that was your job being dictated by something like that? I would. I don't feel bad for any of the fans, including myself. We all know this could happen & we choos to buy tickets knowing the chance exists.

patmoran2006
01-02-2010, 04:01 PM

and we had a playoff birth on the line that game too. Sad

homeslice5484
01-02-2010, 04:08 PM
we sit in the Jim kelly club, tickets are 180.00 including the license fee...my step mom could not sell her ticket for even 50.00 in a club level!! So I gave it to a friend who has never sat there.

Mahdi
01-02-2010, 04:11 PM
The Indianapolis Colts have put thirty players on their injury report for tomorrow's game.

THIRTY!!

Sorry boys, we're finishing 6-10 and probably picking 9th or 10th. It doesnt even seem like they're interested in trying to win this game.
You only have so many players on the roster. The Colts will play their second stringers against our 3rd stringers and they should win.

I just looked at the Colts backups, they are better than our starters.

TedMock
01-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Teams know the deal going in too. If the risk assumed for seeing good games is totally on the fans then why not make later season tickets worth more right at the outset?
Or less. Or flex pricing based on the game's level of importance, etc. I totally understand that point and I don't completely disagree, but that falls on management and operations. The coach can't/shouldn't worry himself with that stuff.

Typ0
01-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Or less. Or flex pricing based on the game's level of importance, etc. I totally understand that point and I don't completely disagree, but that falls on management and operations. The coach can't/shouldn't worry himself with that stuff.

This whole sham about the Colts putting in backups is a travesty for the fans and the players. That team was good enough this year to run the table. I don't care what excuses people want to make not taking a shot at it cheated all fans of the NFL and the players on the Colts. Now they have to play a second season too and we'll see how that goes.

baalworship
01-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Can someone explain how we are favored in this game? We are playing 3rd , 4th and 5th stringers as our offensive line.