PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Cowher 'News'

Buddo
01-03-2010, 06:05 AM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/02/cowher-has-contacted-potential-assistant-coaches/

Basically saying that Cowher has been in contact with potential assistants. doesn't mean that he's coming to the Bills, but does mean he's pretty much certain to be coaching somewhere in 2010.
I really fail to see why this tenuous connection is still being made with the Bucs though.

IAG
01-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Once and for all, we are not getting COWHER.

Night Train
01-03-2010, 08:56 AM
It's still a 10,000 shot... but Cowher is running out of choices.

Tampa doesn't wish to eat another contract (Morris), since Gruden is still owed 5 Mil plus. Sounds like Snyder is focusing on Shanny but I suppose he could change his mind. Where are the other openings ? Dallas, Houston, Carolina ? Reports are none of them are making changes.

If he's got the itch, it come down to a large bottle of benadryl.. or the Bills.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-03-2010, 08:56 AM
I hope it's a good staff, he's going to need it if he comes to Buffalo.

SabreEleven
01-03-2010, 09:06 AM
It's still a 10,000 shot... but Cowher is running out of choices.

Tampa doesn't wish to eat another contract (Morris), since Gruden is still owed 5 Mil plus. Sounds like Snyder is focusing on Shanny but I suppose he could change his mind. Where are the other openings ? Dallas, Houston, Carolina ? Reports are none of them are making changes.

If he's got the itch, it come down to a large bottle of benadryl.. or the Bills.

He'd probably get more satisfaction out of the bottle of benadryl.

Night Train
01-03-2010, 09:08 AM
I hope it's a good staff, he's going to need it if he comes to Buffalo.

I hope it's one of those wizard staffs, with a nice big ball on the end that doubles as a cattle prod.

SquishDaFish
01-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Once and for all, we are not getting COWHER.

What college is my daughter going to attend?? Seeing you can see into the future bright one

Mr. Miyagi
01-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Patmoran has more NFL sources than Jason LaCanfora.

Buddo
01-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Patmoran has more NFL sources than Jason LaCanfora.

That may well be true. The only thing is, that blog was written by Steve Wyche. ;)

HHURRICANE
01-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Cowher is not coming to Buffalo because he would have to work with Ralph Wilson. End of story.

Talented people with options don't take jobs with incompetent companies even if the money is good.

Do the Bills need to pull out every stop to get him? Yes. Will they do that? Probably not. But in the end it would come down to having to work with our owner and that is a deal killer.