PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to say "Good Job Sal"!!!!

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Just confirmed by Mort on ESPN NFL Countdown that the Bills and Cowher met this week and meetings were very successful! Nice job Sal...I hope this comes true!

Coach Sal
01-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Thank You very much, Nighthawk!

I feel awesome right now.

I just needed someone who people regard as "credible" to confirm my story, because so many say I am not.

mikemac2001
01-03-2010, 10:40 AM

I just needed someone who people regard as "credible" to confirm my story, because so many say I am not.

Sal what brand webcam do you use in your parents basement

scartown
Great job Sal!! Just break the signing now :)

Nighthawk

Hey, kudos were deserved and I have no problem giving them when somebody does a good job or is accurate with their information.

patmoran2006
01-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Sal is the best mother basement reporter ever ;)

lol, seriously.. I hope the majority of people start to take some stock in stuff other people not named John Clayton say.

Doesnt mean Sal or anyone else won't be far off the next time there is news.. But it means the sources and intentions are solid

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Sal is the man, I never doubted him.

HHURRICANE
01-03-2010, 10:43 AM
:shocked: :shocked:
Just confirmed by Mort on ESPN NFL Countdown that the Bills and Cowher met this week and meetings were very successful! Nice job Sal...I hope this comes true!

elltrain22
01-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Sal is the one of the top reasons why I love Billszone. I can't wait until we get Cowher, and all those dickheads who talk so much smack at Sal, can STFU. Although, even if that does happen, they'll probably still find stuff to complain or whine about

HHURRICANE
01-03-2010, 10:47 AM

Cowher has to meet with the Bills so he has offers on the table for negotiating with other teams.

"Very successful" I highly doubt.

I believe Shanahan was quoted as "very impressed" after his meeting.

Commissioner
01-03-2010, 10:51 AM
I think a lot of people owe him an apology.... especially "The Juice is Loose" character...

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Cowher has to meet with the Bills so he has offers on the table for negotiating with other teams.

Dude, relax...will it happen, probably not, but can't you get a little excited about the possibility?

THRILLHO
01-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Sal is the reason I kept coming back to this board, and he delivers again! There will always be doubters Sal, people jealous that you have these sources. But we are here for ya and will believe you! If Sal said that :poop: tasted like candy, I'd try it!

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-03-2010, 11:06 AM

Like I said before Shanahan likes to build a roster through free agency. Cowher likes to do it through the draft. The Bills have the same philosophy as Cowher. So you can't say it will turn out as Shanahan did

HHURRICANE
01-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Dude, relax...will it happen, probably not, but can't you get a little excited about the possibility?

I'm just tired of this team kicking me in the nuts. I'm still bitter from having to ride a bus back from Tampa Stadium with obnoxious Giants fans in 1990.

Buddo
01-03-2010, 11:11 AM
What never ceases to amaze me, is that people are prepared to put more credence into the likes of Clayton. I've not known him to be accurate about anything Bills related in the recent past. Mort is pretty much the same these days, now that Donohoe has departed. Mostly, all they do is offer 'opinions', rather than actually 'report' stuff any more.
Regardless, congrats again Sal, for sticking it to the likes of Clayton - again - and thanks for taking the time and trouble to share stuff.
Nobody knows whether or not anything will actually come of it, but it doesn't mean that there is no chance at all.

HHURRICANE
01-03-2010, 11:21 AM
What never ceases to amaze me, is that people are prepared to put more credence into the likes of Clayton. I've not known him to be accurate about anything Bills related in the recent past. Mort is pretty much the same these days, now that Donohoe has departed. Mostly, all they do is offer 'opinions', rather than actually 'report' stuff any more.
Regardless, congrats again Sal, for sticking it to the likes of Clayton - again - and thanks for taking the time and trouble to share stuff.
Nobody knows whether or not anything will actually come of it, but it doesn't mean that there is no chance at all.

Great for Sal reporting the news accurately. Kudos to him.

As far as the rest of it, its' all a joke at this point. Vick was in Buffalo, than he wasn't, blah,blah. These guys can make up stuff and it becomes credible because it's on the TV.

Cowher needs competitive offers. I still believe he ends up in Carolina and he's pretty much made that clear that this was his spot.

I beleive that the Bills will go cheap and bring in a young coordinator and convince the fans that this time it will be different. I'm a pretty big car guy and I was looking at buying something that I always wanted but when it came time to write the check I was like "what am I doing". I think when Ralph realizes that he would have to write a check for 12 million a year, which is about what he makes a year he will pull back and say "what am I'm doing".

YardRat
01-03-2010, 11:28 AM
:beers: Sal

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Great for Sal reporting the news accurately. Kudos to him.

As far as the rest of it, its' all a joke at this point. Vick was in Buffalo, than he wasn't, blah,blah. These guys can make up stuff and it becomes credible because it's on the TV.

Cowher needs competitive offers. I still believe he ends up in Carolina and he's pretty much made that clear that this was his spot.

I beleive that the Bills will go cheap and bring in a young coordinator and convince the fans that this time it will be different. I'm a pretty big car guy and I was looking at buying something that I always wanted but when it came time to write the check I was like "what am I doing". I think when Ralph realizes that he would have to write a check for 12 million a year, which is about what he makes a year he will pull back and say "what am I'm doing".

I understand why you think that way. I'm think because the Bills have already admitted that they did not make a "Big Splash" with the GM hire. I'm hoping that they are going to redeem themselves by bring in Cowher to save face with the fans. Russ is a marketing genius and with Cowher will bring a sold-out Ralph and higher ticket prices.

yordad
01-03-2010, 12:44 PM
You know, just to play devils advocate, maybe these people are using Sal as their source. :idunno:

LifetimeBillsFan
01-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Congratulations to Coach Sal for his scoop on Cowher. I hope it finally gets him some of the recognition that he deserves. Great work all season long, Coach!

Thanks also, Coach, for your work to make it possible for the rest of us to see the games. Even though circumstances have made it very difficult for me to come to the BillsZone and spend the time here that I normally do and would like to this season, I really appreciate what you have done all season long. Thanks!!!

FYI: Barring any unexpected developments, I should have some idea in a couple of days regarding how much longer I will continue to be subject to the demands on my time (family health issues) that have been preventing me from spending hardly any time on-line the last couple of months. Hopefully they will come to an end soon.

Slim
01-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Congratulations to Coach Sal for his scoop on Cowher. I hope it finally gets him some of the recognition that he deserves. Great work all season long, Coach!

Thanks also, Coach, for your work to make it possible for the rest of us to see the games. Even though circumstances have made it very difficult for me to come to the BillsZone and spend the time here that I normally do and would like to this season, I really appreciate what you have done all season long. Thanks!!!

FYI: Barring any unexpected developments, I should have some idea in a couple of days regarding how much longer I will continue to be subject to the demands on my time (family health issues) that have been preventing me from spending hardly any time on-line the last couple of months. Hopefully they will come to an end soon.

Looking forward to having you posting more.
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family as well.

HHURRICANE
01-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Looking forward to having you posting more.
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family as well.

Same. LTBF is a great poster and person.

Luisito23
01-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Same. LTBF is a great poster and person.

Yes he is!...My favorite poster here. I wish you, and your family all the best LTBF! :shake:

ct bills fan
01-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Sal broke the T.O. news and he doesn't just throw false rumors around. He's the only one I believe on any of the three or four major boards.

Cleve
01-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Props to Coach Sal! I can't believe the people here that complain about a fellow that makes reports and hosts a show for no income or renumeration AFAIK. Thanks again, Sal!

Demon
01-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Props to Sal. Well done. I was one person who did not believe you. And now i do. I'm sorry for many of my comments in our heated discussions. You've proved to be very credible and this proves it. Sorry again.

hydro
01-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Props to Sal. Well done. I was one person who did not believe you. And now i do. I'm sorry for many of my comments in our heated discussions. You've proved to be very credible and this proves it. Sorry again.

:bf1: At least some one was able to man up! Much respect.

shelby
01-03-2010, 03:39 PM
:up: Demon.