PDA

View Full Version : Cowher refuses comment on CBS

patmoran2006
01-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Said he wont talk about any jobs during the regular season. Not a fan of what Shannon Sharpe did though (wrote "not true)

mikemac2001
01-03-2010, 11:15 AM
what about shannon sharpe?

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Sharpe is a tool...do you think he actually knows what Cowher is doing if Cowher is keeping it hush/hush?

patmoran2006
01-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Cowher, when asked by James Brown said (and I'm paraphrasing) that he said he will not talk about any head coaching jobs during the season, and he's putting all his attention towards trying to catch Sharpe in the picks.

Sharpe took a sharpie and wrote down "Not True"

I THINK that meant that Cowher is talking to a team(s)

However, it was tough to determine if Sharpe was writing about Cowher not talking to team(s), or him trying to catch Sharpe

mikemac2001
01-03-2010, 11:20 AM
thanks bummed working wanted to watch the CBS pregame to see if he said anything (which i figured he would be hush hush)

Coach Sal
01-03-2010, 11:24 AM
I didn't see it.

Did they mention the Bills job specifically? Or just ask him about coaching in 2010?

patmoran2006
01-03-2010, 11:25 AM
I didn't see it.

Did they mention the Bills job specifically? Or just ask him about coaching in 2010?

Just about coaching in general, nothing specific.

I can tell you that the media at the Ralph could care less about this football game and everyone is snooping around for Cowher or any other head coach info.

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 11:26 AM
No, just NFL jobs in general...I'm sure if there is something there with the Bills, then I'm positive Cowher told them before going on that they cannot ask about it specifically.

Prov401
01-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Cowher, when asked by James Brown said (and I'm paraphrasing) that he said he will not talk about any head coaching jobs during the season, and he's putting all his attention towards trying to catch Sharpe in the picks.

I THINK that meant that Cowher is talking to a team(s)

However, it was tough to determine if Sharpe was writing about Cowher not talking to team(s), or him trying to catch Sharpe

I took it as, Sharpe's message meant Cowher wasn't just focusing on catching Sharpe in the standings, and he isn't just putting all of his attention towards catching him. That he is indeed talking to a team(s).

WeAreArthurMoates
01-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Just about coaching in general, nothing specific.

I can tell you that the media at the Ralph could care less about this football game and everyone is snooping around for Cowher or any other head coach info.

Ha that's awesome. Sounds like the fans feel the same way. My brother and buddies who I have season tix with just left to go to the bar (JP's). I couldn't make the game and I'm glad I didn't go now.

Ebenezer
01-03-2010, 01:00 PM

roll tape...wasn't it a few weeks ago when they were talking about Shanny and the Buffalo job and Cowher said he wan't talking that Sharpe leered his eyes over to Cowher?