PDA

View Full Version : I hate Dan Marino, Part 2,445

patmoran2006
01-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Dan Marino quote
"I look at last year there was 11 coaching changes in the NFL and I'm predicting that this year there's not going to be nearly as many. We know there's two for sure, Washington and Buffalo, but Im going to say maybe three or four, Cleveland and maybe Oakland. But I know this, this guy (pointing to Cowher) is going to be back with us, that's my prediction."

"I probably will be" Cowher said.

"Probably" Sharpe chirpped.

Luisito23
01-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Bill took a sip of water 5 minutes ago, don't forget to make another thread about that.

patmoran2006
01-03-2010, 11:57 AM
That aint Bills news.

That's I wish bad things to Dan Marino news

YardRat
01-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Not surprising.

Marino is just being the messenger of news Bill's fans don't want to admit too, but any reason to add to the list to hate on Danny Boy is OK with me.

elltrain22
01-03-2010, 11:59 AM
That aint Bills news.

That's I wish bad things to Dan Marino news

I'd love to punch Marino in his big fat head. I'd love to punch w/ some effin Eisetoner gloves then when he wakes up I'd love to knock him again.

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 12:00 PM
When did he say this? I have it DVR'd...I want to see it...what point on the show did he say this?

YardRat
01-03-2010, 12:01 PM
When did he say this? I have it DVR'd...I want to see it...what point on the show did he say this?

Toward the very end, when they give their predictions.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-03-2010, 12:01 PM

It was the last 10-15 minutes

patmoran2006
01-03-2010, 12:02 PM
near the end about 45 minutes in, before they took a commercial and went "first on the field"

It could be more obvious Cowher doesnt want to talk about coaching on the show, while Marino clearly seems to think he's back at CBS next year, and sharpe hints that he's a goner

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Toward the very end, when they give their predictions.

What game were they picking?

Tiburon1724
01-03-2010, 12:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9LNPwZIGA

love it every time.

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Ehhh, I didn't see it to be that big of a deal. I think he coaches next season...don't know if it will be in Buffalo, but what Marino said and Cowher's reaction wasn't a big deal.

Tiburon1724
01-03-2010, 12:07 PM
ok one more...check out the cold stare Marino gives Boomer at the end rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu8q3363qTk&NR=1

yordad
01-03-2010, 12:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9LNPwZIGA

love it every time.LOL, why did he do that? And, did that air?

soapman
01-03-2010, 01:08 PM
C'mon Pat. Dan Hates the Bills as much if not more than the Bills hate him. Of course he wants Cowher back. That didn't surprise me.

ct bills fan
01-03-2010, 01:15 PM
this isn't any news. Why would Cowher say anything different and tip his hand? He'll play coy and drive his price up.

LtFinFan66
01-03-2010, 03:20 PM
:cry:

Cleve
01-03-2010, 04:22 PM
I've always intensely disliked Dan Marino, so I'll side with Pat on this one even if it is just a case of "shooting the messenger"

I can even clearly recall more than 20 years ago my mom, who was NEVER really a fan of football, getting annoyed by the constant Media love-fest towards Marrino. When I had the TV turned on during Game Day - she'd say "it's Marino, Marino, Marino.... I'm sick of those guys always talking about Marino!"

I was so happy when he finally retired sans Super Bowl ring.

Pinkerton Security
01-03-2010, 04:27 PM
ok one more...check out the cold stare Marino gives Boomer at the end rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu8q3363qTk&NR=1

LOL hhahahahahaaha that was so damn funny i laughed for about 5 minutes, the funny thing is Boomer wasnt trying to be a jerk

Dr. Pepper
01-03-2010, 04:36 PM
huh? i hate marino, but this is stupid and i wouldnt have batted an eye had i watched it on tv. wtf was he supposed to say? "sign with the Bills, cowher!!!" yeah, ok...

don137
01-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Marino hates the Bills because he was our b$%^ch when he played. He always finished second fiddle to the Bills. He could of went to more Super Bowls if he could of beat Buffalo. F U Dan. Your career was was tainted because we owned you.

Mike13
01-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Well there goes a few brain cells that I'll never get back, thanks guys!

I'd love to punch Marino in his big fat head. I'd love to punch w/ some effin Eisetoner gloves then when he wakes up I'd love to knock him again

Yeah but first you would have to:

1) Move out of your mom's basement
2) Break up with your dad
3) Graduate from the 2nd grade
4)Get a restraining order on your dad when it becomes obvious he didnt take the break up well.
5) Work your obese ass out
6) Consult with Patti to see if fire and brimstone rain down
7) Sell your trailer to afford plane tickets
8) Get run over by a taxi in NYC because you dont know what the color red is.

and do you really have time for all of that?

Mike13
01-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Dont you love it when people dont have the decency to at least give you their UN when you get negged? I mean it only makes you look like a pussy on the internet, are you really that scared of a random douche that you'll never meet?

Pinkerton Security
01-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Dont you love it when people dont have the decency to at least give you their UN when you get negged? I mean it only makes you look like a pussy on the internet, are you really that scared of a random douche that you'll never meet?

O sorry forgot to include it, that was me.

FYI Florida has the most mobile homes in the United States, nearly 10 percent of the mobile homes in the entire nation, and its education system cannot compete with New York's. Odds are more Dolphin fans are broke-ass dropouts than Bills fans.:dolfan:

Just sayin'.

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 05:50 PM

I am with you 100% and there is a certain Miami fan on this board notorious for this.

Mike13
01-03-2010, 06:20 PM
O sorry forgot to include it, that was me.

FYI Florida has the most mobile homes in the United States, nearly 10 percent of the mobile homes in the entire nation, and its education system cannot compete with New York's. Odds are more Dolphin fans are broke-ass dropouts than Bills fans.:dolfan:

Just sayin'.

No **** Florida is a redneck state with a ****ty educational system.

I was hurling most of my insults towards Buffalo, which does has its fair share of hicks and trailer parks, but I sir salute you for manning up.

YardRat
01-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Yeah but first you would have to:

1) Move out of your mom's basement
7) Sell your trailer to afford plane tickets

Internet service provider - $24.95
BillsZone 1yr gold membership - $50.00
Dumbass fin-fan making yet another post that proves the adage "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak up and remove all doubt" - Priceless.

ServoBillieves
01-03-2010, 08:09 PM
All just points to the fact that Dan Marino is a jackass...

DynaPaul
01-03-2010, 09:28 PM
But I loved him in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. "LACES OUT DAN!!!"

LtFinFan66
01-03-2010, 11:58 PM
All just points to the fact that Dan Marino is a jackass...why? because he said he thinks Bill C. will be back at CBS and not coaching the Bills? wow!!

LtFinFan66
01-04-2010, 12:00 AM
I'd love to punch Marino in his big fat head. I'd love to punch w/ some effin Eisetoner gloves then when he wakes up I'd love to knock him again.Eisetoner:rofl::rofl::rofl:rofl:

not even close

ISOTONER

the internet is a wonderful thing

BADTHINGSMAN
01-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Wow some take things to personal. So Marino doesnt like the Bills the biggest rival of the Phins in his playing days, not that suprising.

ParanoidAndroid
01-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Dan Marino hate.... I'll jump on that, but something tells me if I had the chance, I wouldn't want to hang out with most of the players in the NFL.... Humongous egos all over the place. Dan Marino is no exception. I'm not a big fan of Jim Kelly as a person either. Great players, though....