PDA

View Full Version : One thing I have learned from all these Cowher threads....

Ebenezer
01-03-2010, 08:19 PM
.....he won't be coaching in Buffalo.....

hope I am wrong.

DrGraves
01-03-2010, 08:23 PM
thanks for the insight

BillsWin
01-03-2010, 08:24 PM
:bf1: I hope you are wrong too.

Dr. Lecter
01-03-2010, 08:24 PM
So, what in those threads made you decide that?

Michael82
01-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Wow! You're turning into Wys, Ebenezer!

ServoBillieves
01-03-2010, 08:29 PM
The fact that this thread exists proves that baby Jesus torments the minds of all Bills fans.

BillsWin
01-03-2010, 08:34 PM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff235/buffalobillsfan1989/hh.jpg

Ebenezer
01-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Wow! You're turning into Wys, Ebenezer!
why is so Wys like about my post? :shakeno:

outside of the yankees buying a player name the last time something with so many legs, so much fire, so much steam ever turned out like it looked?

Michael82
01-03-2010, 08:43 PM
why is so Wys like about my post? :shakeno:

outside of the yankees buying a player name the last time something with so many legs, so much fire, so much steam ever turned out like it looked?

You've just gotten so anti-Ralph and very negative lately! Like Wys was...

Ebenezer
01-03-2010, 08:44 PM
You've just gotten so anti-Ralph and very negative lately! Like Wys was...
please stop...I, like many fans over 35, were very anti-Ralph long before the internet and Wys.

Michael82
01-03-2010, 08:47 PM
please stop...I, like many fans over 35, were very anti-Ralph long before the internet and Wys.

True...but I'm just saying...u seem very willing to crush the hopes of the optimistic Bills fan a lot more than you used to. That reminds me of Wys or even Op.

Ebenezer
01-03-2010, 08:50 PM
True...but I'm just saying...u seem very willing to crush the hope of the optimistic Bills fan a lot more than you used to. That reminds me of Wys or even Op.
mikey....answer my original question...there is nothing Wys-ian or Op-istic here...you don't find it the least bit troubling that there is just way, way too much fire here? Remember back to the talk before Mularkey and Jauron were hired. Then we got crushed.

Ebenezer
01-03-2010, 08:56 PM
True...but I'm just saying...u seem very willing to crush the hope of the optimistic Bills fan a lot more than you used to.

...and mikey, check the threads...I am not trying to crush anybody's dream, i have stated several times, for many weeks, that cowher is number 1 on my list and in this thread i stated that i hope i am wrong...just too much coverage and fire for my comfort level - that's all.

Dr. Lecter
01-03-2010, 08:57 PM
mikey....answer my original question...there is nothing Wys-ian or Op-istic here...you don't find it the least bit troubling that there is just way, way too much fire here? Remember back to the talk before Mularkey and Jauron were hired. Then we got crushed.

I don't remember any names that big at that time being discussed.

Ebenezer
01-03-2010, 09:00 PM
yeah, and how much we were disappointed by that!

TrEd FTW
01-03-2010, 09:01 PM

If I recall right, the biggest names during the Mularkey hiring were Fassel and Haslett. Sherman was the biggest name when Jauron got the job. None of those guys are anywhere near Cowher in terms of accomplishments and name recognition.

Michael82
01-03-2010, 09:15 PM

No. I don't. Because I believe that the Bills know that if they don't get Cowher in here, they will be left with the biggest egg on their face ever and would have to shell out cash for Billick or Schottenheimer. There's no way they would let this get this big and then give him a low ball offer.

Michael82
01-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Sal was talking about it on his show today too....If they can't get Cowher, Billick or Fox...the team is going to have a very hard time selling the new coach to the fans and a lot of people will be pissed off and might not renew their tickets.

Dr. Lecter
01-03-2010, 09:38 PM
9:26pm ET - Do you think that Cowher to the Bills is likely or just for show? Any thoughts on who the Bills target if not Cowher?
I think Cowher is using the Bills to drum up interest. But if Cowher wants to coach the Bills might be his best bet.

9:12pm ET - Where do you expect to see Cowher and Shanahan next season?
Shanahan in D.C. and Cowher either in Buffalo or at CBS.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/03/sunday-night-football-extra-live-chat-14/

Cowher does not need to drum up interest.

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 09:41 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/03/sunday-night-football-extra-live-chat-14/

Florio is just pissed that his buddy, Jauron, got the axe.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-03-2010, 09:54 PM

Is this a sign you're leaning towards < 25%?

Ebenezer
01-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Drove through Charlotte today...they were all speculating that Cowher is not coming back this year and is going to wait for Carolina next year.

HHURRICANE
01-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Drove through Charlotte today...they were all speculating that Cowher is not coming back this year and is going to wait for Carolina next year.

He doesn't need to take the Buffalo job. If the Bills got Brady or some miraculous player than that might be different. But seriously, this team will be lucky to have 7 wins next year.

OMG!! I just had a deja-vu from 2005.

Ebenezer
01-04-2010, 07:49 PM
check the schedule...with a coach and qb this team will win 7.