PDA

View Full Version : I want a dominant offensive line

Pinkerton Security
01-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Watching the Jets a bunch this year because a friend is a fan, it is sickening how much better their line is than ours. I honestly believe if we had the Jets line, we would have maybe 3 or 4 more wins. I also think Trent would have had a pretty good year.

even if these things arent true, I really want to get stud lineman that we can count on to work hard and dominate the LOS so we dont have to gameplan for the fact that our QB is only gonna get 3 seconds to get the ball away every time its a passing situation.

Lastly, I think if we can get a stud LT we would be in pretty good shape. Wood and Levitre to me our our cornerstones, and I really like Incognito...great run blocker who seems like a great fit at guard. To me this seems like a good line

LT - stud rook
LG - Levitre
C - Wood
RG - Incognito
RT - Butler/Meredith/Bell

This is very doable and I think its a pretty good line, with Wood, Levitre and Incognito being extremely phsyical inside and anchoring the line.

OpIv37
01-03-2010, 09:33 PM
I want to see draft picks and any FA money Ralph coughs up going to fix the lines, particularly the OL. Let's face it- we're not going anywhere in the 2010 season. Fix the lines, go into camp with Brohm and a journeyman, and worry about qb in 2011.

Typ0
01-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Will Wood even be any good is a big question there. It would be nice if we just needed to plug in a LT and we were golden.

casdhf
01-03-2010, 09:40 PM
We def. need to draft another Guard.