PDA

View Full Version : Are we happy we won???

honey
01-03-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm happy we beat the Colts. So happy!!! Great game, I loved the snow effect, good to watch!!! :bravo:

Dying_-2-_Live
01-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Im with ya... most fun ive had all season

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 09:39 PM
It was a cool game to watch...doesn't really matter that we won. I'm more interested in seeing what happens this week.

Typ0
01-03-2010, 09:40 PM
I kept shaking up the TV and it was like a snow globe. I liked it.

TheBrownBear
01-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Loved the game today. I wish I was there.

honey
01-03-2010, 09:48 PM
I wish I could have been there, too!!!!

Mad Bomber
01-03-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm happy we beat the Colts. So happy!!! Great game, I loved the snow effect, good to watch!!! :bravo:
A GREAT way to end the season!

There will be some who ***** and moan about us winning because "it will cost us a better draft choice".

All I have to say to them is "bite me". I NEVER want to see the Bills lose. I have watched this team for over 40 years and have seen my share of wins and (too many) losses. I watch the games one at a time, ALWAYS wanting to see a win. The people who get pissed over a win because "it will cost us a better draft choice" don't have a clue. They are looking to a "future" that they think will be better if we can just suck so bad that we get a higher draft choice.

I'm old enough that I live for the present as well as the future. What the people who want a "higher draft choice" are forgetting is that those draft choices are nothing other than "potential". You don't know if they will do well or not in the NFL. What I'm looking for is for our PAST high draft choices to actually PRODUCE, and become good NFL players.

tampabay25690
01-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Good way to start the decade and we know who are feature back is going into next season.....FREDDY

honey
01-03-2010, 09:55 PM

There will be some who ***** and moan about us winning because "it will cost us a better draft choice".

All I have to say to them is "bite me". I NEVER want to see the Bills lose. I have watched this team for over 40 years and have seen my share of wins and (too many) losses. I watch the games one at a time, ALWAYS wanting to see a win. The people who get pissed over a win because "it will cost us a better draft choice" don't have a clue. They are looking to a "future" that they think will be better if we can just suck so bad that we get a higher draft choice.

I'm old enough that I live for the present as well as the future. What the people who want a "higher draft choice" are forgetting is that those draft choices are nothing other than "potential". You don't know if they will do well or not in the NFL. What I'm looking for is for our PAST high draft choices to actually PRODUCE, and become good NFL players.

Couldn't have said it better, MB. :up:

Nighthawk
01-03-2010, 09:56 PM

I don't even know if we could have been any higher, so it doesn't really matter much about the outcome today.

SabreEleven
01-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Now if we can play 3rd stringers all next year, we'll be in the Super Bowl.

jcdavey
01-04-2010, 02:07 AM
basically a pre season game, but all that snow was cool to watch

colts are in total lay down mode lol

BillsWin
01-04-2010, 02:12 AM
i'm always happy when the BillsWin. ;)

We only slipped a few spots anyway. If there is really a great player we want or need at 6 or 7 we can probably move up.

SquishDaFish
01-04-2010, 02:42 AM
I loved it!

Dammit Bomber with that avatar :roflmao:

Night Train
01-04-2010, 05:36 AM

I concur, Honey. :up:

I just let the draft position take care of itself and always root for a win. The fans that braved that tough weather to attend deserve a positive outcome, in addition to all Bills fans.

eee1776
01-04-2010, 05:48 AM
It only changed our draft postion one spot..I think we picked ninth.

Jan Reimers
01-04-2010, 07:05 AM
It was a great, feel good way to end the season. As a guy too old to buy green bananas, I enjoy every win.

madness
01-04-2010, 08:18 AM
I saw a stat that definitely put the last decade in perspective. We haven't won the last game of the season since '02.

mybills
01-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Oh man, watching that snow game was so good! When we got to the pub it wasn't on, so as soon as I had them put it on even the Pats fans started watching it. The crazy thing is that it was 7-7 when we left, 21-7 when we got there and it wasn't even a long drive. As they say, a win is a win! Thank you Bills! :up:

mybills
01-04-2010, 09:33 AM
I kept shaking up the TV and it was like a snow globe. I liked it.
:chuckle: