PDA

View Full Version : LA Times' Sam Farmer says Cowher to Bills is his best guess

BillsWin
01-04-2010, 02:27 AM
Cowher off to BuffaloThis could change any minute, but my best guess is Bill Cowher will coach the Bills. Cowher was coy Sunday when asked about a report he had a "stealth" meeting with the Bills last week before they made Buddy Nix their new GM. It's entirely possible team officials could have been making sure he was OK with the hire.

Sam Farmer, Los Angeles Times (http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/arts-culture/mass-media/newspapers/los-angeles-times-ORCRP00305312828.topic)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-04-row-one-on-onejan04,0,2135164.story

SquishDaFish
01-04-2010, 02:41 AM
Ok I cant watch this board anymore now. I have to go to work your getting me too damn excited :roflmao:

BillsWin
01-04-2010, 02:48 AM
Ok I cant watch this board anymore now. I have to go to work your getting me too damn excited :roflmao:

I could tell you some rumors that would make you need to change your pants (in the good way).

But at this point they have no validity.

Such as, Bill Cowher was spotted on a plane from JFK to Buffalo this past evening following the CBS broadcast.

The Bills have reached a tentative agreement with Cowher.

etc, etc, etc. They mean nothing without a credible source backing them up. So far it is just crazy Bills fans trying to start mass hysteria.

I, myself am giving in to foolish hope because there is a lot of Cowher noise surrounding Buffalo right now. But none of it is imminent and we must all remember that.

SquishDaFish
01-04-2010, 02:50 AM
I hear ya bro. Gotta love those idiot fans that will make up anything. Im about to shove off to work Ill be back this afternoon refreshing the Billszone page LOL

Poz's Posse
01-04-2010, 02:53 AM
Come on somebody's third cousins neighbor's husband's mistress was the stewardess on that flight wasn't she....doesn't anybody know her?

BillsWin
01-04-2010, 02:55 AM
Come on somebody's third cousins neighbor's husband's mistress was the stewardess on that flight wasn't she....doesn't anybody know her?

Technically it was some guy's "older brother".

Ridiculous.

:down:

Poz's Posse
01-04-2010, 03:01 AM
Just having some fun.....I understand where you are coming from......most everyone wants this to happen and stories are getting stretched beyond their limits....and additonal speculation just fuels the fire. Lets hope we hear good things today or in the near future and we start the process of rebuilding our team....

trapezeus
01-04-2010, 10:29 AM
i refuse to get on the cowher bandwagon until i hear that a friend's brother who is a limo driver took cowher from a hangar at Buffalo-Niagara airport straight to the ralph and then had to come back to the same hangar two hours later to get vick.