PDA

View Full Version : Bills 2010 Opponents are set

Ebenezer
01-04-2010, 05:42 AM
Home – Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit, Jacksonville, New England, NY Jets, Miami

Away – Baltimore, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Minnesota, Kansas City, New England, NY Jets, Miami

The away schedule could be brutal. They could be any where from 1-7 to 3-5.

The home schedule is kind of good. I could see up to six wins.

Way to early to tell but with an influx of some talent and the right coach this team could have a winning record next year.

Night Train
01-04-2010, 06:01 AM
The Bills should show Cowher those Pittsburgh and Cleveland home games, when begging for his services this week. :D:

Ebenezer
01-04-2010, 06:05 AM
The Bills should show Cowher those Pittsburgh and Cleveland home games, when begging for his services this week. :D:
Pitts wasn't that strong this year...Cowher could motivate the right players and the Bills could win that game...Except for the NE and Pitts games I think the Bills could win them all...well, except the Toronto game - which will probably be the NE game anyway.

Ingtar33
01-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Home – Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit, Jacksonville, New England, NY Jets, Miami

Away – Baltimore, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Minnesota, Kansas City, New England, NY Jets, Miami

Way to early to tell but with an influx of some talent and the right coach this team could have a winning record next year.

oh my... unlike heading into last off season i don't know where we'll end up but i can see a range of anywhere from 9-7 to 4-12 in that schedule, baring a great off season, and good coaching hire.

Even a great off season and coaching hire would probably max out at around 9 or 10 wins with that schedule.

Novacane
01-04-2010, 08:17 AM
If we go by how those teams played this season every single home game is very winable if we get a good coach and QB.

pjw
01-04-2010, 09:16 AM
KC, in KC for the third straight year?

DrGraves
01-04-2010, 09:29 AM
kc, jax, det.... 3 wins!!! i would say 4 but obviously we can't beat the browns...

SabreEleven
01-04-2010, 09:42 AM
KC, in KC for the third straight year?

You suck.

clumping platelets
01-04-2010, 11:27 AM

Way to early to tell but with an influx of some talent and the right coach this team could have a winning record next year

:eek:

trapezeus
01-04-2010, 11:31 AM
cutler vs. Byrd. that should be a good game at home.

pjw
01-04-2010, 01:28 PM
You suck.
Don't hate! You can always come here to see it.

Ebenezer
01-04-2010, 07:17 PM
oh my... unlike heading into last off season i don't know where we'll end up but i can see a range of anywhere from 9-7 to 4-12 in that schedule, baring a great off season, and good coaching hire.

Even a great off season and coaching hire would probably max out at around 9 or 10 wins with that schedule.
I think we agree.

YardRat
01-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Hell, if we managed 6 wins this season considering the turmoil, injuries, piss-poor coaching and lack of talent we should be able to contend for the division title in 2010.

mikemac2001
01-04-2010, 08:26 PM
i bet game vs Pittsburgh will be in Toronto and more pitt fans will be there

The Jokeman
01-04-2010, 08:58 PM
i bet game vs Pittsburgh will be in Toronto and more pitt fans will be there
I'm pretty sure the Toronto game is going to be against New England as think the deal called for division game or at least that's how things have gone for the first two seasons.

Ebenezer
01-04-2010, 09:01 PM
I'm pretty sure the Toronto game is going to be against New England as think the deal called for division game or at least that's how things have gone for the first two seasons.
I don't remember it being part of the deal - if it was then it would have been reported that the game would be in NE because the Bills have played the other two up there...I am just guessing it will be NE because that will finish off the division and give the fans up there a taste of the whole division.

Mr. Pink
01-04-2010, 09:12 PM
I can see 5-6 wins out of that schedule right now as everything stands.

Obviously in the coming weeks and months that should change.

Hopefully for the better.