PDA

View Full Version : For someone that definitively said on the air

Poz's Posse
01-04-2010, 09:24 AM
repeatedly last week there was no way Cowher comes to Buffalo.....he sure is spending an awful lot of time discussing it with Thurman this morning on WGR. Just seems odd. here I just find it odd given the way he ususally handles his shows after making a statement of that nature.Yeah I know I am digging here........

yordad
01-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Actually, I am interested in learning what you are talking about. :idunno:

HHURRICANE
01-04-2010, 09:44 AM
repeatedly last week there was no way Cowher comes to Buffalo.....he sure is spending an awful lot of time discussing it with Thurman this morning on WGR. Just seems odd. here I just find it odd given the way he ususally handles his shows after making a statement of that nature.Yeah I know I am digging here........

I wasn't on WGR this morning. :D

justasportsfan
01-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Actually, I am interested in learning what you are talking about. :idunno:
we'd provide a link but you might just complain about having to click on it.

yordad
01-04-2010, 09:52 AM
we'd provide a link but you might just complain about having to click on it.Why would I want to click random links? When I make thread I post the relevant info, and provide a link for confirmation. I didn't go to thread making school or anything, I thought it was SOP. Besides, I didn't complain, I requested.

ddaryl
01-04-2010, 09:52 AM
I have no clue what your talking about here either

I guess if your going to post such a topic it would be beneficial to include the minor details necessary for it it to make sense to the majority...

most of us don't listen to WGR

justasportsfan
01-04-2010, 09:53 AM
he's talking about Thurman mentioning Cowher a lot on WGR now.

"If Cowher is the HC, will Kyke Williams fit in the 3-4"
"IF Cowher is the next HC....blah,blah,blah"

yordad
01-04-2010, 09:55 AM
he's talking about Thurman mentioning Cowher a lot on WGR now.Did Thomas say last week there is no way Cowher comes here? Because I missed that news.

Something tells me this thread is about Clayton, but he isn't even mentioned.

Poz's Posse
01-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Mike Schopp. Sorry for no links but he went out of his way last week on several occasions saying there was no way Cowher comes to Buffalo.
I have no reason to fabricate....but I will keep the link issue in mind going forward.

Novacane
01-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Yeah, it's mike dope and Thurman on right now talking a lot about Cowher.

fwiw..........Thurman ain't to bright on the subject. He said they can't let this drag out until April and that they need to have someone hired by the senior bowl. No duh Thurman. When has any team ever dragged a coaching search out until April :rolleyes:

yordad
01-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Mike Schopp. Sorry for no links but he went out of his way last week on several occasions saying there was no way Cowher comes to Buffalo.
I have no reason to fabricate....but I will keep the link issue in mind going forward.Naw man, I didn't think you fabricated, I just didn't know what you were talking about. But yeah, if he said there was no way Cowher was coming here, why the hell is he still talking about it? Is he one of those shock jock wannabes?

Novacane
01-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Is he one of those shock jock wannabes?

Yes. An arrogant sob. Can't stand him.