PDA

View Full Version : Modrak and Guy better get fired!!!

HHURRICANE
01-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Do you realize just how bad the personnel decisions have been on this team. I'll give them a pass on FA because the market every year is limited but just look at the draft:

1) Maybin over Orakpo. The Billszone got it right but these guys couldn't. A 227lb project vs a day one starter to address one of our biggest needs?

2) McCargo? The guy played next to one of the best college players and we were to believe he was a first rounder? Leon Seals to the second power.

3) Hardy. He's averaging a catch a year plus I doubt he makes it through the offseason without beating or shooting someone.

4) Lynch. I actually liked the pick but at the end of the day if he's not playing, like Edwards, than it's a bad pick. The 11th overall selection is a backup to our NFL Europe starter.

5) Parrish. A 2nd rounder that was 160 pounds coming out of college.

6) McKelvin. You realize that 9-7 got into the playoffs this year. How big was that NE game. Plus he wasn't that good before he got hurt.

7) Poz. Sorry guys but I miss Fletcher because at least he made every tackle. Poz is a 4th round grade t this point.

8) Whitner. Not much to say.

That is alot of 1st and 2nd round pick blunders. Sorry, but these guys have to go or the Bills haven't changed a thing.

trapezeus
01-04-2010, 09:44 AM
the question sstill remains where was Jauron deviating from Modrak's advice.

if modrak is needed to bring in Cowher, and he's got a history of doing well with Cowher, then he has to stay.

however, i'll say this, cowher didn't relaly have any good QB options when Modrak was with Pitt. It was after modrak left that they got Roethlesberger. So make of it what you will. Perhaps cowher gets crappy players playing better.

HHURRICANE
01-04-2010, 09:52 AM
the question sstill remains where was Jauron deviating from Modrak's advice.

if modrak is needed to bring in Cowher, and he's got a history of doing well with Cowher, then he has to stay.

however, i'll say this, cowher didn't relaly have any good QB options when Modrak was with Pitt. It was after modrak left that they got Roethlesberger. So make of it what you will. Perhaps cowher gets crappy players playing better.

There is no way in hell that Jauron had the final say on Maybin, IMO.

Beastie Bills
01-04-2010, 09:59 AM
I agree with you 100%.

But considering the fact that they both interviewed for the GM position (supposedly), I doubt they'll be fired.

HHURRICANE
01-04-2010, 10:02 AM
I agree with you 100%.

But considering the fact that they both interviewed for the GM position (supposedly), I doubt they'll be fired.

Fewell is interviewing today. I doubt he's staying.

Beastie Bills
01-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Fewell is interviewing today. I doubt he's staying.

Yeah, that's true, but it's a different situation with Fewell.

1 - He was thrust into the Head Coaching gig, and they must appreciate his efforts, so they want to look like they're giving him a fair shot at the job.

2 - It would satisfy the Rooney Rule.

Besides, I think the Interim coach almost always gets an interview for the Head Coaching job.

bigbub2352
01-04-2010, 10:09 AM
I dont care at all what DJ was invovled in how do u keep anyone from this braintrust?
horrible picks horrible free agents, clean house and rebuild u have too we havent been relevant since Jim Kelly retired
get Cowher, do something