PDA

View Full Version : This is how Fewell's interview better go

Beastie Bills
01-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Buddy Nix: So, Perry, tell me your plans on how to turn this thing around.

Perry: Well, bla bla bla...Ryan Fitzpatrick. Bla bla bla 10 yard cushion on 3rd and 3. Bla bla bla, drop our MLB 30 yards in coverage...Bla bla bla, punt on 4th and 2 at the 40 down 20...bla bla bla

Buddy Nix: (not really listening) Hmmm...Nice. Ok. Great.

Perry: And that's pretty much it.

Buddy Nix: Great. Thanks Perry. We'll get back to you. (Picks up phone) Yes, Russ. Go ahead and get Bill Cowher in here now, schedule a press conference.

AHHH I'M SICK OF WAITING!!

WHERE ARE ALL OF OUR INSIDERS TODAY?!?!

justasportsfan
01-04-2010, 10:28 AM
I JUST HAVE TO READ HHURRICANE BABBLE ABOUT DUMB STUFF!!
Happy new year

trapezeus
01-04-2010, 10:34 AM
for Perry's sake, i hope they give him the courtesy of doing a full interview so that he gets the handle of what is asked at these interviews so he has a shot at it in a different town.

Perry seems like a nice guy and at 3-4 over 7 games, he showed some promise and he showed some bone-headed decision making. Clearly from the Jauron tree, but he's young and energetic. He's put out some decent defenses with 2nd and 3rd stringers playing in positions. So he should get a shot at DC somewhere, and he'll end up as a HC option sooner or later.

ddaryl
01-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Perry deserves some kudos

He also deserves some scorn

but overall he deserves a respectful interview

BuffaloBlitz83
01-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Guess not fewell got fired lol

Beastie Bills
01-04-2010, 10:42 AM
out of all the cover 2 teams in the league, ours was by far the worst during his era. chicago, indy, tampa, minnesota all run the same defense 10 times better than us. except tampa this season.

regardless, how can leslie frazier do it so right and perry always did it so wrong? i don't see antoine winfield standing 10 yards off the receiver. we litterally never pressed. rarely did anything creative at all, save for the dallas MNF game, which his defense blew for us anyway.

BuffaloBlitz83
01-04-2010, 10:44 AM
i'm so glad Fewell got fired. see you later FUEL, you tool!

trapezeus
01-04-2010, 10:54 AM
fewell's front 7 all 4 years were the same jokers. he never got a real studly player grouping. Yet he had defenses that kept us in games while our offense played with their thumbs.

Fewell had 10 yard cushions and such because the DB's can't sprint for 45 minutes with WR's the entire game. i think he'd be ok with a balanced attack and a HC who isn't a complete Jauron.