Pat Jirwan just answered my question in live chat about Bill Cowher...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Northern Stampede
    Canadian Son With A Heart Full Of Buffalo
    • Dec 2004

Pat Jirwan just answered my question in live chat about Bill Cowher...

Tom, Ontario, Canada

12:19 PM ET

Do the Buffalo Bills have a realistic shot of Bill Cowher becoming they're next Head Coach?

Pat Kirwan, NFL.com

I suspect not. It's not about the Bills. I think Bill is going to be patient and maybe wait another year before he coaches. Don't listen to all the guessing that's going on right now. I also don't think there will be many openings that he would consider.

My idea of a good coach for your team is another coach that has won a Super Bowl: Brian Billick would be great there

I hope he's not right, although Brian Billick isn't bad. I really wanna see Bill Cowher as our next HC...
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: Pat Jirwan just answered my question in live chat about Bill Cowher...

Just his educated guess.
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Billick

Comment

• Northern Stampede
        Canadian Son With A Heart Full Of Buffalo
        • Dec 2004

I'm not a real fan of Billick coming here either.. Let's hope we've just hit the calm before the storm. The storm being one which blows Bill Cowher into town as our next head coach...

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
          Just his educated guess.

Exactly, then he goes on to say don't listen to all the guessing going on right now.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Billick is not what I would consider an A level coach but it's probably alot safer than some first time coordinator. The Bills can only hire who is definately available.

I'm still praying for Marty ball.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

let's let Bill Cowher declare he's not a candidate and not interested before we jump off the Cowher bandwaggon.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Buckets
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Northern Stampede
                Tom, Ontario, Canada

12:19 PM ET

Do the Buffalo Bills have a realistic shot of Bill Cowher becoming they're next Head Coach?

Pat Kirwan, NFL.com

I suspect not. It's not about the Bills. I think Bill is going to be patient and maybe wait another year before he coaches. Don't listen to all the guessing that's going on right now. I also don't think there will be many openings that he would consider.

My idea of a good coach for your team is another coach that has won a Super Bowl: Brian Billick would be great there

I hope he's not right, although Brian Billick isn't bad. I really wanna see Bill Cowher as our next HC...
                What he said!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X