PDA

View Full Version : BZ not generally known for doom and gloom

patmoran2006
01-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Guys. We heard what Schef said, which by the way is trickling down to the FLOOD of other reports you're seeing.

But here is the bottom line, IF RALPH WILSON IS SERIOUS, I can think of about 50 million reason why Bill Cowher may still coach in 2010.

I know for a FACT that if Cowher has decided he will not be interested in coaching the Bills next year, he has not not relayed that to the Buffalo Bills as of noon today.

Dont get me wrong, maybe he's told someone in his inner circle that, and the odds were never high he'd come here to begin with.

But do not count Cowher out of the mix at 1pm on Monday based on a spec report, and I would know, Im a spec reporter.

When you hear or see Cowher quoted that hes not a candidate, then focus your attention elsewhere

Michael82
01-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks pat! I totally agree. I just think we are going to hear a lot of talk right now. I wouldn't be surprised if it was made official tomorrow or Wednesday after the Bills interview a couple more guys. Cowher is introduced at the press conference and we all go crazy!

trapezeus
01-04-2010, 12:53 PM
i want to believe we can bring cowher in, but i just cant shake the fact that literally every decision made in the last 10 year has sucked. Why will this be any different?

THATHURMANATOR
01-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Wait BZ not generally known for Doom and Gloom????

SINCE WHEN?

patmoran2006
01-04-2010, 12:54 PM
The Bills are going to be the attention of almost every rumor cause there are so few jobs out there, and Shanahan is a done deal with the Skins (not officially)

But I'm not liking this Billick assemblying staff report from Paul Hamilton. I know Paul and he's got some major league sources

Philagape
01-04-2010, 01:34 PM
The Bills are generally known for doom and gloom.

shelby
01-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Pat, you've been posting here long enough to realize that the Zone has quite the outspoken Doom and Gloom faction.

;)

chernobylwraiths
01-04-2010, 02:11 PM
WHERE'S OP!?

Demon
01-04-2010, 02:22 PM
We've met with him for weeks, according to Sal's report and according to Mort's report newest report that Brandon/Wilson flew to NC to meet with Cowher. And he's leaning towards going back to CBS? Really? Maybe he does want to coach but wants a little extra incentive, like more money or something. It's BS. Either the guy wants to come, give him a very fair offer, and let it be. If he doesn't take it and wants to stick with CBS then see ya later and go with somebody else. And it does seem Billick is interest.

Maybe Nix and Billick had "stealth" meeting, too? And now Billick is forming his coaching team. And Bills can't do anything until they interview Fewell anyways.