PDA

View Full Version : Vic Carrucci on 103.3 the Edge his take on next Bills Head Coach

bigbub2352
01-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Says he does not believe any hype of Cowher and Billick and neither are coming here says also no Marty Shottenheimer and no Charlie Weiss,

believes the Bills will go after a cordinator who has not been a HC, named Russ Grimm and Brian Shottenheimer as well as Ron Rivera

Also Jim Fassel and Jim Haselett cant be counted out

He believes these cordinators have to sell themselves well to Buddy Nix and RW, there ability to put a staff together

He beleives they whould have waited till now to hire a GM to see who became available and also they could have contacted on other teams, also said Buddy Nix was already here and not going anywhere and they could have seen what talented younger guys they could have lured here.

Said the Bills cleaning house is so that whoever comes in has a clean slate

Shred and Ragan also questioned Vic about Jim Harbough he said to early for him to be considered HC, Cam Cameron said was 1-15 in maimi and is doing well in Balt but thats it and Jason Garrett he said the more successful the Cowboys look the better Garrett looks but he is gonna probably stay there

Man not great news everyone!

MikeInRoch
01-04-2010, 02:33 PM
It's not "news". It's "guesses".

TrEd FTW
01-04-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm so tired of every talking head in the media having a different answer. I just can't wait until the Bills name the new coach so all this nonsense can end.

Mike in Syracuse
01-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Vic is struggling desperately to remain relevant.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-04-2010, 02:38 PM
"he does not believe any hype"
Thats pure speculation

just like the last two days here :(

THATHURMANATOR
01-04-2010, 02:38 PM
It's not "news". It's "guesses".
Exactly. No one knows anything for sure until it happens.

Michael82
01-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Vic Carrucci used to have good sources, but lately he has sucked. He seems to be the most negative one out of all on the Bills chances. He keeps smacking down Cowher, Billick and Schottenheimer rumors. I'm sorry, but I listened to him yesterday and he doesn't even seem to have a clue. He's just guessing. So until Cowher himself says that he's staying at CBS... It's all just talk. :blahblah:

BillsWin
01-04-2010, 02:44 PM
I used to like Vic.

Ron Burgundy
01-04-2010, 02:47 PM
He seems pretty on point to me.

TheBrownBear
01-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Vic covered this organization for years. He knows how the Bills (i.e. Wilson) operate. It may be his guess, but I trust his guess over some of the others we've seen posted.

If he's right, I hope it ends up Russ Grimm. You never know what will happen, but I like Grimm's pedigree and I think he could turn this team into a winner.

yordad
01-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Well, I know a guy who says Vic doesn't know for sure.

cordog
01-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Vic is struggling desperately to remain relevant.

I agree. Vic doesn't have the inside info on the Bills that he used to. Most of that died when Levy left.

DrGraves
01-04-2010, 02:56 PM
He's desperate for attention...

Dr. Lecter
01-04-2010, 02:58 PM
So when somebody says "Cowher is inerested" that person is a great source.

When somebody says "Cowher is staying at CBS" it is only guesswork.

Even if it is the same person????

bigbub2352
01-04-2010, 03:01 PM
the way Vic sounded it sounds like he is trying to be extremely realisitic
i think he is trying to protect bills fans from another bad choice or non popular decision
that is just my opinion
i have no idea about his sources or where he is getting his info
but that being said
i hope is he dead wrong

BillsFanCupp38
01-04-2010, 03:19 PM
No more coordinators! I want a head coach! Trust me, Dick Jauron was not a head coach...

Luisito23
01-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Dick Jauron was not a head coach...

He played one on TV though.