PDA

View Full Version : rotoworld about Cowher

jimbohastle51
01-04-2010, 02:39 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=687

doesnt sound so good so far today.

BillsWin
01-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Same thing that has been reported by ten different sources all day.

it is just speculation.

Until Cowher addresses the media himself and says, "I will not be returning to the NFL this season."

or turns down the Bills job officially,

i could give two craps what the "expert" opinions are.

Give me facts! not opinions Schefter!

TrEd FTW
01-04-2010, 02:42 PM
What does a guy at a fantasy sports Web site know about Bill Cowher? Yet another talking head adding his "informed" opinion to the mix.

patmoran2006
01-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Here is how it works.
One outlet reports, one outlet picks up, and then its ALL OVER.

Trust me, I know.
Last Tue night, I reported Sal's Cowher new's. Next ya know, PFT picked it up, and from there the same report or a variation of it was on EVERY major website in america

Michael82
01-04-2010, 02:44 PM
I still think he's doing this to try to get more people interested or else get the Bills to raise their offer to him. I just hope they aren't "low balling" him.

don137
01-04-2010, 02:47 PM
It does makes me think he really wants the Carolina job.

jimbohastle51
01-04-2010, 02:49 PM
i know that if the 2 interviews part is true, and he didnt take the job than its obvious he is either not really interested but knows with the state of the NFL being what it is and likely not being able to get his price with no new cba next year that he either takes the money and coaches the Bills or he will be a CBS annalist for probably 2 more years and his price would probably have to drop significantly. if he really wanted the Bills job there would be a press conference tomorrow for him. after they interview perry there is no reason to interview another candidate if cowher wants the job. there is no reason to even buy airfare for a candidate. i think the Bills want cowher more than he wants the Bills, now that doesnt mean he wont be coach, it just means it seems the Bills are having to give a TON of cash and seriously kiss his @$$ to persuade him and its not working at this point, but things could change i guess. if he has had 2 interviews and we are bringing other candidates in besides Fewell than in my opinion he isnt THAT interested.

ddaryl
01-04-2010, 02:50 PM
LMAO

I get nothing from these reports except that Schefter formed an opinion and shared it

patmoran2006
01-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Honestly, I dont think he's going to come here.

But until I hear him or a rep of his say it, I won't believe it.

Admittedly, in denial.

Dr. Lecter
01-04-2010, 02:55 PM
I still think he's doing this to try to get more people interested or else get the Bills to raise their offer to him. I just hope they aren't "low balling" him.

It is not about money.

He will get what he gets, he is not looking just for a payday.

Michael82
01-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Wasn't Scheffter the same guy that said Brett Favre is done and won't be back in the NFL? The next day, he was holding up a Purple Vikings jersey at the press conference. :yawn:

jimbohastle51
01-04-2010, 02:57 PM
LMAO

I get nothing from these reports except that Schefter formed an opinion and shared it

i know from your postings in the past you wont be LMAO when sean mcderrmont of ron rivera are named coach! damn this board will be on fire with hate!!! that might be as interesting as cowher getting hired. talk about 2 completely different directions this could go LOL!

jimbohastle51
01-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Honestly, I dont think he's going to come here.

But until I hear him or a rep of his say it, I won't believe it.

Admittedly, in denial.

agreed!

ddaryl
01-04-2010, 03:03 PM
i know from your postings in the past you wont be LMAO when sean mcderrmont of ron rivera are named coach! damn this board will be on fire with hate!!! that might be as interesting as cowher getting hired. talk about 2 completely different directions this could go LOL!

I will surprise you

I'm actually a person who looks at all moves with a positive spin at 1st. Always have....

but right now.. I am not buying this anti-Cowher to Buffalo bull**** that a numb nuts like Schefter releases...

Right now we have one opinion being replicated over and over and over again, and being reposted as new news eveyrtime it re-appears :bike:

patmoran2006
01-04-2010, 03:08 PM
It does makes me think he really wants the Carolina job. If he's at CBS next year then absolutely you're right.

jimbohastle51
01-04-2010, 03:11 PM
If he's at CBS next year then absolutely you're right.

i definitely think that if Fox would have made the playoffs, even a wildcard then he would have gotten an extension and Cowher would probably have taken our job right away. but it does seem to look like, as sick as it is, he is praying on john fox firing LOL!