NFL Network contradicting everything on this Board!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

NFL Network contradicting everything on this Board!

Billick has not been confirmed for an interview in Buffalo. Cowher wants a team with a good QB. Shottenheimer is not coming back.

Maybe we should stop guessing what is happening and actually confirm some stuff.
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: NFL Network contradicting everything on this Board!

lol!!!!!
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      Billick has not been confirmed for an interview in Buffalo. Cowher wants a team with a good QB. Shottenheimer is not coming back.

Maybe we should stop guessing what is happening and actually confirm some stuff.
      Where did you read that Billick had a CONFIRMED interview with Buffalo on this board?

There has been threads about him already assemblying a staff, didnt see any about Bilick getting an INTERVIEW

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

You mean like you confirmed that Modrak is the one who pulled the trigger on Maybin?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          You mean like you confirmed that Modrak is the one who pulled the trigger on Maybin?
          The rules are different for hhurricane......
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

If Cowher wants a team with a good QB, than he is **** out of luck this off season.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
              If Cowher wants a team with a good QB, than he is **** out of luck this off season.
              Unless Chicago opens up, which may

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

This thread definitely deserves a big WOW!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Nice try again. I said there was no way Jauron had the final say and that Modrak was more to blame for our talent issues than the coach.

I'm not posting "100% rumor" threads like you.

So far as a reporter you have reported nothing that is relevant.

Instead of shamelessly plugging your website maybe you could go get a real inside story.

I'm a fan and I have reported more intel than you have. I broke the Spikes injury, the coaching discontent over Losman, and the offer to Kelly to comeback and coach.

You reported that Cowher is 100% interested...not interested...looking good...not looking good...blah..blah...blah..

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                    And maybe that's why he is doing nothing. For all the hate on Marino maybe he told Cowher to stay put because there are no guys with arms out there on teams looking for coaches.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Nice try again. I said there was no way Jauron had the final say and that Modrak was more to blame for our talent issues than the coach.

I'm not posting "100% rumor" threads like you.

So far as a reporter you have reported nothing that is relevant.

Instead of shamelessly plugging your website maybe you could go get a real inside story.

I'm a fan and I have reported more intel than you have. I broke the Spikes injury, the coaching discontent over Losman, and the offer to Kelly to comeback and coach.

You reported that Cowher is 100% interested...not interested...looking good...not looking good...blah..blah...blah..
                      What does that have to do with your claim about all these Billick "interview" threads?

Comment

• TedMock
                        • Jul 2002

My guess is that every coach would like a good QB. It was confirmed that Cowher met with us. Schefter (who has been the most reliable) speculated on national tv that Cowher would stay at cbs. Nothing about him was contradicted. Nobody said Schottenheimer is comong out of retirement. Many feel that he would be a good fot in Buffalo if he chooses to though. I don't think anything has been contradicted. People have posted rumors & sources of rumors. No harm in that.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TedMock
                          My guess is that every coach would like a good QB. It was confirmed that Cowher met with us. Schefter (who has been the most reliable) speculated on national tv that Cowher would stay at cbs. Nothing about him was contradicted. Nobody said Schottenheimer is comong out of retirement. Many feel that he would be a good fot in Buffalo if he chooses to though. I don't think anything has been contradicted. People have posted rumors & sources of rumors. No harm in that.
                          How many threads have Billick coming to Buffalo are on this site right now?? Rumors, speculation, whatever, so far there is nothing concrete. NOTHING!!

Chris Brown reported that Shottenheimer was some how in the mix.

As far as we know we called Cowher. I have yet to read that Cowher actually touched the soil in Buffalo.

All BS rumors.

Comment

• Buddo
                            • Mar 2007

Unless Chicago opens up, which may
                            Atm, for what they gave up for Cutler, he isn't a good QB. The Bears will have fun trying to get a new HC with no draft picks, as well.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Buddo
                              Atm, for what they gave up for Cutler, he isn't a good QB. The Bears will have fun trying to get a new HC with no draft picks, as well.
                              Cutler has the most upside. I'm learning that a guy who throws alot of picks also throws alot of TDs.

Comment

Working...
                              X