PDA

View Full Version : Sully - Hire Jim Harbaugh - I'm OK With That Idea

Night Train
01-05-2010, 05:29 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/912400.html

He presents a compelling case and I loved the guy as a Baltimore Colts QB under Ted Marchibroda. He carried that team within 1 play of the 1996 SB .

Good pedigree, bright and his success at Stanford is impressive. Much better than these leap of faith NFL asst. coaches with zero resume as a HC at any level. He ran a pro style offense and pounded the ball with Gerhart.

I watched the Ravens game this week and there was Jim on the sidelines next to his father wearing Ravens gear, supporting John and his Ravens.

I made a case for Billick & old Marty Schott but I can see this avenue as very acceptable.

Sorry I spelled his name wrong in the thread title. Feel free to correct.

ZEUS
01-05-2010, 06:00 AM
I wonder what Jim kelly thinks of that idea. I know those two guys HATED each other. I remember reading one of them punched the other out in public somewhere.

T-Long
01-05-2010, 06:02 AM
yeah I posted about that a week or so ago...Harbaugh "allegedly" punched him after Kelly called him a baby and was always milking all the hits he was taking.

chernobylwraiths
01-05-2010, 06:35 AM
Didn't Harbaugh break a finger or something when he hit Kelly?

zone
01-05-2010, 07:06 AM
I wish we had a QB with balls now to call Tom Brady out on being the baby that he is. Also I would like Jim Harbaugh to punch Brady in his face, or anyone for that matter.

yordad
01-05-2010, 07:07 AM
HE broke a nail.

Nighttrain, you've been here since '05, and didn't know you can change your own thread title?

Night Train
01-05-2010, 07:20 AM
:rofl: I remember hearing that too. Didn't know how well known that was.

Beastie Bills
01-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Its crazy how you all clamor for an experienced head coach and then you'd be happy with a 2 or 3 year college coach.

When was the last time a college coach was successful in the NFL? Just wondering.

Russ Grimm would be better by far.