PDA

View Full Version : Should we go after vick or no?

Billsfan3
01-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Or try to get something in the draft

Pinkerton Security
01-05-2010, 09:21 AM
well, my vote is "hell no", but thats just me. You need to implement a gimmicky sort of offense for Vick to thrive, and I dont want that. doesnt mean it isnt worth it, again its jsut my opinion.

tampabay25690
01-05-2010, 09:23 AM
My vote is YES has been for a while.
Draft yes as well but later....
Vick could make an impact right away on this team.

Saratoga Slim
01-05-2010, 09:29 AM
Put me down for a hell no. Both from the perspective of "I still hate him" as well as from the perspective of "what has he done this year to make anyone think he can be a top-flight QB again (if he ever was)."

Philagape
01-05-2010, 09:31 AM
No

ddaryl
01-05-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm in the hell ****ing no department...

mikemac2001
01-05-2010, 09:40 AM
id prefer dennis dixon and bill cowher

Dujek
01-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Not a chance in hell.

tampabay25690
01-05-2010, 10:09 AM
WOW Im surprised to be honest

Pinkerton Security
01-05-2010, 10:14 AM
WOW Im surprised to be honest

why? his teams were mediocre, albeit better than ours, and his biggest threat (his legs), arent nearly what they once were.

tampabay25690
01-05-2010, 10:17 AM
why? his teams were mediocre, albeit better than ours, and his biggest threat (his legs), arent nearly what they once were.

mediocre?
He took Atlanta to the playoffs..
I understand what everyone thinks or feels but why not give him a chance and still draft a QB. He would give us a better shot then what we have now.

No if you told me we could have another veteran QB instead that is better Im fine with that..

yordad
01-05-2010, 10:17 AM
I vote for both.

Mr. Pink
01-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Yes.

Pinkerton Security
01-05-2010, 10:27 AM
mediocre?
He took Atlanta to the playoffs..
I understand what everyone thinks or feels but why not give him a chance and still draft a QB. He would give us a better shot then what we have now.

No if you told me we could have another veteran QB instead that is better Im fine with that..
2002: 9-6-1
2003: Broken leg for Vick
2004: 11-5
2005: 8-8
2006: 7-9

You're right, they were better than mediocre, I just dont want to feel the need to have a completely specific offense for him because his passing skills arent up to par.

Dujek
01-05-2010, 10:35 AM
So, he took Atlanta to the playoffs once in five years, but other than that he had a .500 record as a QB and the thing that made him a threat, his speed, has diminished.

Why the hell would we want him?

yordad
01-05-2010, 10:37 AM
So, he took Atlanta to the playoffs once in five years, but other than that he had a .500 record as a QB and the thing that made him a threat, his speed, has diminished.

Why the hell would we want him?Did you ever take note of his crappy "supporting cast"? And, why are you so sure he has lost a step? Does jail make you slow? Plus, why would you just take out their best year and imply it is more accurate?

Dujek
01-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Did you ever take note of his crappy "supporting cast"? And, why are you so sure he has lost a step? Does jail make you slow? Plus, why would you just take out their best year and imply it is more accurate?

Because all the people who are contracting herpies by slurping on Vick's knob keep saying that he's a great QB because he took Atlanta to the playoffs.

I'm just saying he did it once in five years, which isn't exactly a sign of greatness to me, and in every other year he, and his team, were average at best.

When will people understand that Michael Vick is not, never has been, and never will be a good QB at the NFL level?

ZEUS
01-05-2010, 10:50 AM
He's a dirtbag that should have been banned from the NFL.

yordad
01-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Because all the people who are contracting herpies by slurping on Vick's knob keep saying that he's a great QB because he took Atlanta to the playoffs.

I'm just saying he did it once in five years, which isn't exactly a sign of greatness to me, and in every other year he, and his team, were average at best.

When will people understand that Michael Vick is not, never has been, and never will be a good QB at the NFL level?He was a very good QB, simply not a great passer. Did you see how much better the Titans were after they started Young?

The year they made the playoffs Vick dragged them there. BTW, can you name another player on that roster without looking it up?

BTW, that was an extremely gay comment and I prefer you kept your rancid phag remarks to yourself or in private with your gay lover. If you cannot have a debate on a message board without calling peeps with a dissenting opinion herpy having **** suckers, I suggest you stop posting.

And oh yeah, once in five years? I guess Dan Marino sucked balls too.

Oldbillsfan
01-05-2010, 12:05 PM
The Bills already have enough RB's, so Vick isn't needed. Get a seasoned Qb like McNabb

yordad
01-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Get a seasoned Qb like McNabbWell yeah. Any suggestions that are actually possible?

EDS
01-05-2010, 12:12 PM

No way, no how.

Pinkerton Security
01-05-2010, 12:27 PM
He was a very good QB, simply not a great passer. Did you see how much better the Titans were after they started Young?

The year they made the playoffs Vick dragged them there. BTW, can you name another player on that roster without looking it up?

BTW, that was an extremely gay comment and I prefer you kept your rancid phag remarks to yourself or in private with your gay lover. If you cannot have a debate on a message board without calling peeps with a dissenting opinion herpy having **** suckers, I suggest you stop posting.

Comparing Vick and Marino has destroyed your argument.

Best I Can
01-05-2010, 12:41 PM
He is a lefty with great mobility...that would lessen our need for a stud LT. Put Freddie and Marshawn in the backfield at the same time with Vick...the mis-direction run game and play action pass options would be limitless.

Pinkerton Security
01-05-2010, 12:44 PM
He is a lefty with great mobility...that would lessen our need for a stud LT. Put Freddie and Marshawn in the backfield at the same time with Vick...the mis-direction run game and play action pass options would be limitless.]

LOL instead of a LT we'd need nothing!! O wait...there is that other tackle spot...and dont say Brad Butler because he is always hurt and is better at guard anyways.

djjimkelly
01-05-2010, 12:46 PM
id prefer kelly holcomb come out of retirement and i think lots know how i felt about HOMOBUM

Ed
01-05-2010, 12:57 PM
I used to live in Atlanta and even worked at the Georgia Dome so I got to see a lot of Vick up close and personal. The guy is an a-hole, not a leader, and has poor work ethic.

He has a career qb rating of 75 and his best year was probably 2002, which was 8 years ago.

For all the highlight plays he's made he has a whole lot more bad plays and mistakes.

If you want to argue that Vick is better then what we have right now, maybe, but if you think he's ever going to be a good or winning qb again you're crazy.

This is a passing league and Vick is a bad passer. If we're looking for a fresh start we can do a whole lot better then this clown.

yordad
01-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Comparing Vick and Marino has destroyed your argument.Actually, it destroyed his. Please follow along.

Pinkerton Security
01-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Actually, it destroyed his. Please follow along.

Sorry, should have said it destroyed your credibility since anyone can see Marino is 10000X the passer Vick could ever be, and this is from a Marino hater.

WagonCircler
01-05-2010, 01:25 PM
If the Bills go after Vick, they might as well go after Jim Haslett, too.

Both looked for about 5 minutes like they were NFL worthy.

About 8 years ago.

And that ship has sailed on both of them.

In the case of Haslett, there's at least the possibility that he may have gotten better.

In the case of Ron Mexico, there is virtually ZERO chance.

Not only was he well into a STEEP decline before being run out of the league, he spent two years IN PRISON, not even touching a football, much less seeing game action.

Vick is one of the least accurate passers in the NFL, and his quickness and speed are in decline, completely negating anything that once made him a unique gimmick.

Dujek
01-05-2010, 02:13 PM
He was a very good QB, simply not a great passer. Did you see how much better the Titans were after they started Young?

You don't like power running, and you think Vick was a very good QB?

Are you sure you understand what we all mean when we talk about football?

yordad
01-05-2010, 02:53 PM
You don't like power running, and you think Vick was a very good QB?

Are you sure you understand what we all mean when we talk about football?You're the one who lives in soccer land.

yordad
01-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Sorry, should have said it destroyed your credibility since anyone can see Marino is 10000X the passer Vick could ever be, and this is from a Marino hater.
I believe that point went completely over your head. And, it was so basic and obvious I am not going to explain it.

Buckets
01-05-2010, 03:00 PM
NOT INTERESTED!!!!