PDA

View Full Version : Which coaches would ya take back?

PECKERWOOD
01-05-2010, 02:11 PM
I know our entire coaching staff was given the green light to look for other jobs elsewhere, but which ones would you take back? Bob Sanders did a good job with our defensive line and Tyke Tolbert our receivers coach. Other than that, I think everybody is pretty much expendable.

methos4ever
01-05-2010, 02:14 PM
I know our entire coaching staff was given the green light to look for other jobs elsewhere, but which ones would you take back? Bob Sanders did a good job with our defensive line and Tyke Tolbert our receivers coach. Other than that, I think everybody is pretty much expendable.
I'd add Studesville, he's done a great job working with Fred and trying to work with Marshawn...

psubills62
01-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Definitely Bob Sanders. Other than that....

T-Long
01-05-2010, 02:22 PM
George C our defensive backs coach...he did an amazing job this year. That's about it IMO

BILLSROCK1212
01-05-2010, 02:22 PM
george c and bob sanders...why tyke tolbert, what exactly has he done....studesville is a tossup

patmoran2006
01-05-2010, 02:29 PM
George C did a great job, but I think he may go where Fewell ends up.

ddaryl
01-05-2010, 02:32 PM

You mean the same DL that allowed a 4.7 yards per carry ??

do you mean the same receivers coach that ... never mind.. I'm glad every single one of them is gone.

the house needs to be fully cleaned, sanitized, and inspected then scrubbed once more for good measure