PDA

View Full Version : It's very quiet at One Bills Drive!

Michael82
01-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Anyone else think that the silence coming out of One Bills Drive is a good sign? It reminds me of the silence before the Terrell Owens signing, the silence before the Marcus Stroud trade, the silence before the Lee Evans extension. Hell...it was quiet too and no one had a clue that the Bills were ready to hire their new GM. Something is definitely up. I think that the rumors are true and the Bills are meeting with Bill Cowher again, and I'm betting that the reason why Chris Brown said that he was not "here" is because they are in NC with him. Or maybe they flew him to Detroit to meet with Ralph.... Either way...the silence is deafening!

WeAreArthurMoates
01-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Ya it's extremely quiet and I find it odd. To me it seems like something is happening here but I have no idea what.

mikemac2001
01-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Breaking NEWS!

bill cowher's dog is barking in the back yard he only does that when the coach isn't around.

T-Long
01-05-2010, 02:21 PM
I heard somewhere last night that Ralph and Russ flew to NC to meet with Cowher the first time...so I bet the 3 stooges went this time!

jimbohastle51
could be true, weirder things have happened.

BillsWin
A few thoughts on this whole mess.

1. No news may be good news.

2. Just because Cowher was walking his dog this morning doesn't mean he couldn't take a later flight to either Detroit or Buffalo. Or even that the Bills couldn't fly there.

3. Conflicting reports is good in this scenario because ESPN and the big news sources have refused to believe that the Bills could get Cowher from the beginning. And they have been proven wrong time after time from other sources.

4. The Bills wasted no time in hiring a GM/ Firing everyone only to slow down and take their time with a coach? I don't buy that.

5. Cowher still wants to come back to coaching. He is just weighing his options.

6. Buffalo is a Pittsburgh type fanbase/ football city.

7. Buffalo is the only team to be linked as meeting with Cowher in person thus far.

dasaybz
01-05-2010, 02:23 PM
The silence before the Dick Jauron hiring.

SquishDaFish
01-05-2010, 02:24 PM
I pray it happens!!

Michael82
01-05-2010, 02:25 PM
The silence before the Dick Jauron hiring.

:ill:

Patti120
01-05-2010, 02:25 PM
I actually met with Bill Cower and RW at a truck stop in Virginia last night. We drove Ralph's Taurus all the way down. Ralph drove the whole way, He didn't speak, didn't move, didn't do anything, almost as if his thoughts controlled the car. When we got to the truck stop Ralph maintained the same demeanor as he soiled himself while shaking Cowher's hand. More to come on this story later in the day.

Dr. Lecter
01-05-2010, 02:27 PM
I don't think it means anything.

It is Tuesday.

Relax people.

BigZ
01-05-2010, 02:27 PM
It's quiet because they're all snowed in!

jimbohastle51
01-05-2010, 02:28 PM
A few thoughts on this whole mess.

1. No news may be good news.

2. Just because Cowher was walking his dog this morning doesn't mean he couldn't take a later flight to either Detroit or Buffalo. Or even that the Bills couldn't fly there.

3. Conflicting reports is good in this scenario because ESPN and the big news sources have refused to believe that the Bills could get Cowher from the beginning. And they have been proven wrong time after time from other sources.

4. The Bills wasted no time in hiring a GM/ Firing everyone only to slow down and take their time with a coach? I don't buy that.

5. Cowher still wants to come back to coaching. He is just weighing his options.

6. Buffalo is a Pittsburgh type fanbase/ football city.

7. Buffalo is the only team to be linked as meeting with Cowher in person thus far.

your undying affection for bill cowher as the bills coach is awesome my friend, i just hope you are prepared if they do in fact not get him.

Michael82
01-05-2010, 02:29 PM
I pray it happens!!

I already did, several times... :pray:

ddaryl
01-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Breaking NEWS!

bill cowher's dog is barking in the back yard he only does that when the coach isn't around.

admit it you were trespassing

THRILLHO
01-05-2010, 02:36 PM
I actually met with Bill Cower and RW at a truck stop in Virginia last night. We drove Ralph's Taurus all the way down. Ralph drove the whole way, He didn't speak, didn't move, didn't do anything, almost as if his thoughts controlled the car. When we got to the truck stop Ralph maintained the same demeanor as he soiled himself while shaking Cowher's hand. More to come on this story later in the day.

So it was you in that Taurus doing 40 down the freeway?! I almost ran you off the road.

jimbohastle51
01-05-2010, 02:37 PM
i know now after reading these forums if an inexpierienced coach is hired he will get no lead way or a fair shot from the fans. it is not his fault, but the front offices. man for the sake of humanity i hope it is a "name" coach. look what happened to leodis's house and how malarkey was pushed out because of fan pressure, i pitty anyone but a cowher or billick

DBrown77
01-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Shefter said on ESPN this morning that the Bills met with Cowher in NC.....On the silence issue, its probably cause they are not doing anything.

don137
01-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Breaking NEWS!

It's because we have BMN staked out in Cowher's dog's doghouse. Rumor has it he set up his playstation 3 and satelite dish. The dog is pissed because BMN is taking up too much room.

TrEd FTW
01-05-2010, 02:57 PM
If Cowher's dog barks once, it means Cowher is undecided. Twice, Cowher is staying at CBS. Three times? Well, three barks and Cowher is coaching the Bills.

ddaryl
01-05-2010, 03:05 PM
i it is not his fault, but the front offices.

without a doubt

10 years of putrid futility and none of us has any patience for anything short of a big name experienced coach.

bottom line is that Bills fans are demanding a winner now, and no we won't be patient.