PDA

View Full Version : If you guys really want to know where Cowher is

BlackMetalNinja
01-05-2010, 02:22 PM
I'll go drive over to his house and wait out front until I get to the bottom of things! It's going to cost you though... You can start a fund raising effort like for the billboard. I'd say $1,000 ought to do it.

ddaryl
01-05-2010, 02:28 PM
I bet you end up incarcerated and the $1000 won't be enough in the end

you might want to up that ante

Beebe's Kid
01-05-2010, 02:29 PM
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: If you really want something done, you're going to need a ninja.

Michael82
01-05-2010, 02:31 PM
I think you should campaign for the Bills in Cowher's front yard. Get yourself a big giant poster board and make a sign and chant Buffalo Bill Cowher! :up:

Take one for the team. :snicker:

THRILLHO
01-05-2010, 02:32 PM
I think you should campaign for the Bills in Cowher's front yard. Get yourself a big giant poster board and make a sign and chant Buffalo Bill Cowher! :up:

Take one for the team. :snicker:

Tailgate out there, make some Buffalo Wings for Bill.

BlackMetalNinja
01-05-2010, 02:36 PM
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: If you really want something done, you're going to need a ninja.You sir, are my new favorite poster!

Maybe I should up the price tag though... It's not exactly warm out, plus it is 25 miles each way. He does have a golf course in his backyard too, so I should also account for greens fees.

Don't Panic
01-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Have you seen his house BMN? If its the one he was in a year or two ago, it is sweet. About 10 minutes from my house. Trust me... I've been thinking of knocking on his door too! I'll tell you what, BMN and I will put our jerseys on and go sing the Shout song in his front yard til we get arrested. Sound good?

BlackMetalNinja
01-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Have you seen his house BMN? If its the one he was in a year or two ago, it is sweet. About 10 minutes from my house. Trust me... I've been thinking of knocking on his door too! I'll tell you what, BMN and I will put our jerseys on and go sing the Shout song in his front yard til we get arrested. Sound good?Awesome, except this was my idea, and you can't have the money. Well, except what I owe you for Sabres tickets anyways!

Michael82
01-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Have you seen his house BMN? If its the one he was in a year or two ago, it is sweet. About 10 minutes from my house. Trust me... I've been thinking of knocking on his door too! I'll tell you what, BMN and I will put our jerseys on and go sing the Shout song in his front yard til we get arrested. Sound good?

That works!

madness
01-05-2010, 02:41 PM
http://www.sembeo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ninja.jpg

Don't Panic
01-05-2010, 02:43 PM
Awesome, except this was my idea, and you can't have the money. Well, except what I owe you for Sabres tickets anyways!

I'm not doing it for the $$$... just the 30 second blurb on the local news. "Two men were arrested today..."

WagonCircler
01-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Hey, Carpetbagger and BMN, where do you guys watch Bills games in Raleigh? Buffalo Brothers?

BlackMetalNinja
01-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Hey, Carpetbagger and BMN, where do you guys watch Bills games in Raleigh? Buffalo Brothers?My house! Well, this was probably the last season I get Sunday Ticket, but before that I went to The Upper Deck in Cary. It used to be owned by a guy from Rochester and he always put the Bills game on the main screen with sound, lots of Bills fans went there. Not sure if that's still the case though.

I've never gone to Buffalo Bros. since it's kind of a drive for me, plus I've been told you have to get there pretty early to get a decent spot.

Demon
01-05-2010, 03:52 PM
I went to Buffalo Brothers the night prior to game 5 of Sabres/Canes when i went down there for the game. Sick place. Owner was cool.

LtFinFan66
01-05-2010, 03:54 PM
I'll go drive over to his house and wait out front until I get to the bottom of things! It's going to cost you though... You can start a fund raising effort like for the billboard. I'd say $1,000 ought to do it.it will cost you more than that for me to allow you to leave your house....be scared...be very scared

ajgoff1286
01-05-2010, 04:08 PM
I'll be in Raleigh tomorrow since school starts back up on Monday, lets make it a party out there

Beebe's Kid
01-05-2010, 04:34 PM
You sir, are my new favorite poster!

Maybe I should up the price tag though... It's not exactly warm out, plus it is 25 miles each way. He does have a golf course in his backyard too, so I should also account for greens fees.

Hey, a ninja's gotta do, what a ninja's gotta do!!

Beebe's Kid
01-05-2010, 04:43 PM
it will cost you more than that for me to allow you to leave your house....be scared...be very scared
There is no way in the hell that a real ninja would be afraid of anybody wearing teal...unless that person was....Chuck Norris.

yordad
01-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Have you seen his house BMN? If its the one he was in a year or two ago, it is sweet. About 10 minutes from my house. Trust me... I've been thinking of knocking on his door too! I'll tell you what, BMN and I will put our jerseys on and go sing the Shout song in his front yard til we get arrested. Sound good?Maybe you can still get away with a Santa Costume and lure him out with caroling?

BigZ
01-05-2010, 05:05 PM

Did you guys ever think that you two camping out on his lawn, eating Buffalo wings in you're Bills gear and then pi$$ing on his shrubs would be a good way to get him to warm up to Buffalo????

:cheers:

LtFinFan66
01-05-2010, 05:07 PM
There is no way in the hell that a real ninja would be afraid of anybody wearing teal...unless that person was....Chuck Norris.good thing I don't wear teal then

Don't Panic
01-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Hey, Carpetbagger and BMN, where do you guys watch Bills games in Raleigh? Buffalo Brothers?

I went out for all of two games this year. Pirating on the internet has saved me quite a few dollars this year... oh, and xs. Went to Buffalo Bros. a couple times last year. It is definitely solid. I'd be up for getting a group together to see Cowher's debut next fall.

By the way... I am posting this message from Cowher's front lawn on my laptop. I am actually stealing his WiFi. You wouldn't believe the password... "Billscoach"! You coming BMN or am I doing this solo??