PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else just want something to happen?

Dying_-2-_Live
01-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Maybe im the only one who wants something to happen.
Whether it be good or bad, I need to hear SOMETHING. Im going insane
~I believe the main reason its been so quiet is because they are really really focusing on Cowher... trying to see were we stand. Once we get an answer from Cowher, we should start interviewing the other possible candidates. :coffee:

patmoran2006
01-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Gotta have patience.

There isnt a ton of jobs available like last year.. Bills dont really need to rush into a coach. Cleveland is now probably the only other opening in the NFL this year , though of course a team or two can still change their mind and drop their coach

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Patience, us Bills fans have been patient for 10 years and 2 days. Why can't we be more like the skins and more public with news for the fans sake?

X-Era
01-05-2010, 07:05 PM
No, Id like us to hurry up and get it done.

If its not Cowher, let us all know.

patmoran2006
01-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Id like that too, but that doesnt mean its going to happen.

TheBrownBear
01-05-2010, 07:16 PM
The Bills will eventually end up with a new coach, for better or worse. I don't care how long it takes. All I care about is that we take our time, evaluate all of the options, and hopefully bring in the best fit for the organization.

Also, the excitement and joy of the unknown as it relates to this coaching search, might be the only joy we experience as fans for quite some time. So I'm in no hurry to hear the news that the Bills have hired the next Stephenson, Bullough, Manboobs, Jauron, etc.

BigZ
01-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Maybe im the only one who wants something to happen.
Whether it be good or bad, I need to hear SOMETHING. Im going insane
~I believe the main reason its been so quiet is because they are really really focusing on Cowher... trying to see were we stand. Once we get an answer from Cowher, we should start interviewing the other possible candidates. :coffee:

Pretty much everyone here feels the same way and has probably been spending way too much time checking the board out!!!

Demon
01-05-2010, 07:42 PM
If something good will come out of it, then i'll wait. I'd rather wait and hope and dream then know we have Jim Haslett or something making calls and making up his coaching staff. That would be a disaster. Still praying for Cowher or Billick.

Ebenezer
01-05-2010, 07:43 PM
I'd rather have it take a week and have the right thing be done.

BigZ
01-05-2010, 07:44 PM
I'd rather have it take a week and have the right thing be done.

Absolutely.

don137
01-05-2010, 07:46 PM
If their is speculation of Fox to Cleveland then if the Bills frist choice is Cowher I doubt it will get resolved until the Browns coaching situation gets resolved.
One thing for sure. I do not want Mangini.

yordad
01-05-2010, 07:48 PM
If their is speculation of Fox to Cleveland then if the Bills frist choice is Cowher I doubt it will get resolved until the Browns coaching situation gets resolved.
One thing for sure. I do not want Mangini.Is your heart set on Zorn? :snicker:

Demon
01-05-2010, 07:49 PM
One thing for sure. I do not want Mangini.

That's true. Because if Mangini is fired tomorrow, and Fox rumors fly wild, Cowher will wait. And honestly, i don't see Buddy Nix being a guy who would sit and wait. They won't wait too long.