PDA

View Full Version : The Soap Opera that is Bill Cowher

elltrain22
01-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Whether or not we get Cowher, I think what I will remember most is how this whole Cowher storyline has been quite the soap opera. Seriously, we've had discussions about facial expressions (w/ Shannon Sharpe on CBS), stealth meetings (still don't know what in **** thats supposed to mean), Thurman/Jimbo/etc gives us stuff to chew on that this might happen, we have Cowher being in Buffalo, being in Carolina walking his friggen dog, we have Schaeffter saying this, Carucci saying that, LaCan-icantsayhisstupidname saying whatever, & JClayton being his normal 50-yr old virgin self. We've also had jubilation b/c of Sal, and Amhearstwhatever.com (??????), we've had heartbreak from all the ESPN crap saying Cowher not coaching in 2010 & now hearing that Cleveland may want Fox, and in turn Carolina then shifts their focus on persuing Cowher. We've had "sources" saying one thing, and other "sources" saying those "sources" need to check their "sources." We've had Coach Sal loose his internet, b/c every Bills fan & his Gramma wants to hear about is he or isn't he coming. We've cussed at our computers, we've checked this website, and countless others one the hour, every hour, just hoping and praying we see "Breaking News Bill Cowher is about to named new coach of the Buffalo Bills" (God that looks soooooo good, wish it were true), we bother Sal/Pat & others w/ any inside info if they have any new developments (b/c we haven't heard anything new in the last 10 mins). We have 10 million Cowher threads, we have a-holes that try to pry all hope away from us that have hope, we have some that are way too dilusional, and try to put positive spins on all the bad news we hear (guilty as charged myself). Pictures of Cowher in Buffalo that a-holes think would be funny, silence on OBD, Nix being friends w/ Cowher??, coaching staff's being assembled, people that know people w/ "smart friends" that post how Cowher is about to be named HC on new years eve, etc, etc, etc.....

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please happen or not happen already, b/c I can't take this anymore!!!

With that said, I will kinda miss all this b/c I love the idea that this might happen, but at the same time, I hate suspense.

This also needs to be said, big time, big time, big time thanks to Coach Sal, Pat Moran, BillWin, T-Long, and others who I may stupidly leaving out for trying to find us the news we all wanna hear. I greatly appreciate y'alls hard work, and this board all owes you guys our respect. Kudos to you guys for trying as hard as you do to support us, who all support this team.

I only got 1 thing left to say. Whether we get Cowher, Shotty, Billick, or anyone else....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tampabay25690
01-05-2010, 07:13 PM
WOW another Cowher thread...
elltrain u gonna be on Sals show tonite again???
I will be there tonite

elltrain22
01-05-2010, 07:17 PM
WOW another Cowher thread...
elltrain u gonna be on Sals show tonite again???
I will be there tonite

hell yeah, been lookin forward to it all day

TheBrownBear
01-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Not to rag on you personally, but do we really need another Cowher thread? And one without any new information?

Maybe we can just create a Cowher forum and stick it in the Twilight Zone.

elltrain22
01-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Not to rag on you personally, but do we really need another Cowher thread? And one without any new information?

Maybe we can just create a Cowher forum and stick it in the Twilight Zone.

probably didn't need another Cowher thread, especially one w/o any info, but I just had to get this off my chest, and I figured some on this board might sympathize w/ my plite.

sorry if I have flooded the board w/ another thread

TheBrownBear
01-05-2010, 07:25 PM
probably didn't need another Cowher thread, especially one w/o any info, but I just had to get this off my chest, and I figured some on this board might sympathize w/ my plite.

sorry if I have flooded the board w/ another thread

I hear you. I probably should just keep my yap shut. lol. I'm just suffering from Cowher burnout, mostly because as a Bills fan I'm used to disappointment, and I'm sick of getting my hopes up just to see them squashed again.

elltrain22
01-05-2010, 07:28 PM
I hear you. I probably should just keep my yap shut. lol. I'm just suffering from Cowher burnout, mostly because as a Bills fan I'm used to disappointment, and I'm sick of getting my hopes up just to see them squashed again.

Know how ya feel man, and its all good.

Michael82
01-06-2010, 02:45 AM
Well said, elltrain! :bf1: