PDA

View Full Version : GAWD, SAL DOES A GOOD SHOW!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-05-2010, 09:40 PM
MAN THAT IS JUST ALL KINDS OF FUN! MY NEW HOME ON TUESDAY NITES!

WagonCircler
01-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Absolutely!! So much more fun and entertaining than the WGR idiots.

patmoran2006
01-05-2010, 09:50 PM
You mean bills talk on the air by a host who lets you get involved and doesn belittle your every phone call????

BillsWin
01-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Any sweet tidbits? Didn't catch it.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-05-2010, 09:59 PM
WELL COWHER HAS A NEW NAME THAT WILL NOW NOT LEAVE MY HEAD

DMBcrew36
01-05-2010, 10:07 PM
MAN THAT IS JUST ALL KINDS OF FUN! MY NEW HOME ON TUESDAY NITES!

Make sure to clean up when you're done.

Coach Sal
01-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Thanks guys. It was really fun tonight!!

You can re-watch the show here if you missed it!

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3772790

BillsWin
01-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks guys. It was really fun tonight!!

You can re-watch the show here if you missed it!

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3772790

Thanks Sal. I will watch it later.

Commissioner
01-05-2010, 11:21 PM
It's a good show... what WGR550 should strive for.

berndog5
01-06-2010, 12:26 AM
As someone who does not post on here a lot, I have been glued to this site looking for information.

I have to say a big thanks to both Coach and Pat for fuelling my addiction.

Coach, your show is @#$%ing awesome and I don't miss.

Pat your articles are #$%^ing awesome too!

Thanks again!!! :beers: :pimped:

edited: please don't circumvent the filter..thanks. ~shelby

shelby
01-06-2010, 04:18 AM
Coach Sal rocks!

don137
01-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Yesterday was the first time I watched Sal's show. Good stuff. Like Pat stated he gets involved and does not belittle the callers.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-06-2010, 06:12 AM
As someone who does not post on here a lot, I have been glued to this site looking for information.

I have to say a big thanks to both Coach and Pat for fuelling my addiction.

Coach, your show is @#$%ing awesome and I don't miss.

Pat your articles are #$%^ing awesome too!

Thanks again!!! :beers: :pimped:

edited: please don't circumvent the filter..thanks. ~shelby

You dirty filter circumventer! :)

BAM
01-06-2010, 06:20 AM
Last night was the first show I caught as well and I absolutely agree. That was pretty awesome. Thanks, Coach!

chernobylwraiths
01-06-2010, 06:29 AM
My first show as well and it was fun. Waiting a minute between each post wasn't though.

BAM
01-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Necessary though. It was hard enough keeping up even with the slow mode turned on.

chernobylwraiths
01-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Necessary though. It was hard enough keeping up even with the slow mode turned on.

Oh, I know, but a minute or however long it was seemed awfully long, especially when he was throwing out questions about perspective coaches every twenty or thirty seconds. Though some people seemed to be able to posts pretty quickly.

Coach Sal
01-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Oh, I know, but a minute or however long it was seemed awfully long, especially when he was throwing out questions about perspective coaches every twenty or thirty seconds. Though some people seemed to be able to posts pretty quickly.

Thanks.

I'm still sorting through the technology on all this, as far as how to handle the chat and keep it moving, yet not too fast for everyone.

I know it's an issue with some people, but I also have to give my moderators a fighting chance to keep up.

One thing I did do TUE night was slow down the bit rate and the audio/video quality. Seemed like it really didn't lose much quality actually (if any at all), and we were able to go the full 1.5 hours I did wiithout any dropped feeds.

So, I'll keep trying to improve the other stuff as we go.

chernobylwraiths
01-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Thanks.

I'm still sorting through the technology on all this, as far as how to handle the chat and keep it moving, yet not too fast for everyone.

I know it's an issue with some people, but I also have to give my moderators a fighting chance to keep up.

One thing I did do TUE night was slow down the bit rate and the audio/video quality. Seemed like it really didn't lose much quality actually (if any at all), and we were able to go the full 1.5 hours I did wiithout any dropped feeds.

So, I'll keep trying to improve the other stuff as we go.

They were good shows, what I saw of them. It was just something I wasn't used to, and I totally understand and somewhat agree with why you do it. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to see a damned thing on the screen as the comments were flying.

Do you have someone there monitoring all the comments and picking out good ones that the listeners/watchers might want to be answered so that you can concentrate more on the show?

Good stuff, keep it up.