PDA

View Full Version : Fewell was interviewed monday night, confirmed

polishdreamer
01-06-2010, 07:29 AM
I hope this is not a repost and I apologize ahead of time if it is:

Fewell spent a little more than four hours in an interview with the Bills on Monday night.

"I think it went well," Fewell told The News on Tuesday. "They did it the right way. It was an extensive interview. It was extremely thorough. We covered everything, every aspect of the head coaching position."

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/913499.html (http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/913499.html)

Nighthawk
01-06-2010, 07:33 AM
I want nothing more to do with Fewell...good bye...don't let the door hit ya, where the Good Lord split ya! As for the Bills taking a couple of weeks to get their new HC....say hello to another first year HC and more mediocrity...yuck!

Canadian'eh!
01-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Rooney Rule - Check.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-06-2010, 07:39 AM
I want nothing more to do with Fewell...good bye...don't let the door hit ya, where the Good Lord split ya! As for the Bills taking a couple of weeks to get their new HC....say hello to another first year HC and more mediocrity...yuck!

Another rookie HC :shoothead:

But it's not over till the fat lady sings.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-06-2010, 08:02 AM
if we get another rookie head coach i will puke.......

madness
01-06-2010, 08:07 AM
He's going to be DC for the Bears before the Bills even tell him he was passed over.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-06-2010, 08:09 AM
He's going to be DC for the Bears before the Bills even tell him he was passed over.

or the Giants, he's got an interview Thursday with them

Beastie Bills
01-06-2010, 08:12 AM

Do you have to make this exact same post in every thread? Ok here comes more of the same posts from Nighthawk. Get ready for more mediocre posts.

madness
01-06-2010, 08:14 AM

Wow. Didn't hear that yet, thanks.

RockStar36
01-06-2010, 08:17 AM

So the Giants are going after Jauron or Fewell as their DC?

Good times for Giants fans!!

Nighthawk
01-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Do you have to make this exact same post in every thread? Ok here comes more of the same posts from Nighthawk. Get ready for more mediocre posts.

Ok, Juice..sorry, I should definitely listen to you more often...you have it all figured out! You're the voice of reason...thanks!

Nighthawk
01-06-2010, 08:47 AM
So the Giants are going after Jauron or Fewell as their DC?

Good times for Giants fans!!

Ha, ha...I don't understand how these guys continue to get jobs.

polishdreamer
01-06-2010, 08:49 AM

The glow, I like that.:jig:

RockStar36
01-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Ha, ha...I don't understand how these guys continue to get jobs.

They are nice guys. It seems to fool people into thinking they are competent at what they are doing.

Nighthawk
01-06-2010, 09:50 AM
They are nice guys. It seems to fool people into thinking they are competent at what they are doing.

Must be...