PDA

View Full Version : East Aurora update on page

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-06-2010, 07:43 AM
http://www.eastaurora.org/article.aspx?artno=1228

*update - thanks for all of your feedback. Just a global response to hubdreds of emails received...the source who informed me of the information is more than reliable, a friend, and absolutely connected to this situation. I believe everything that I was told and we shall soon find out how things unravel. I just wish people were more interested in the dissolution of the village than who our next head coach is going to be but I happen to think that this is much more fun to talk about just as you do....

ChristopherWalken
01-06-2010, 07:48 AM
well doesn't sound as if he's making it up. I'm just amazed by all of these "reliable sources" everyone seems to have.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-06-2010, 07:54 AM
i will believe him before i believe mort or shefter...

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-06-2010, 07:57 AM
I can believe him. He has no reason to lie or speculate like ESPN does.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-06-2010, 07:59 AM
if we get cowher i will ****!!!!!!

ryjam282
01-06-2010, 08:12 AM
Not only cowher, but if he were to bring in Dick Lebeau....I would ***** 2 bricks.....

madness
01-06-2010, 08:12 AM
My favorite part...

More recently reports have surfaced that Cowher has been lining up assistant coaches and will pursue the Steeler's defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau.

My second favorite part...(lol, I wonder who has more haters...Pat or Sal)

Mike Fioria ...(1/5/2010 10:27:23 AM)
Do not contact : pmoran@buffalosportsdaily.com. He is a scam artist

ddaryl
01-06-2010, 08:14 AM
Not only cowher, but if he were to bring in Dick Lebeau....I would ***** 2 bricks.....

Dick Lebeau has already told the Pitt players "He Will Be Back" :rain:

Jan Reimers
01-06-2010, 08:15 AM
The only thing I believe is that the eastaurora.com site was edited to spell Cowher's name correctly.

realdealryan
I guess I need to start believing in the dissolution of his village so that he'll give us more inside info.

Dissolve it!!!!!!!!!

ddaryl
The only thing I believe is that the eastaurora.com site was edited to spell Cowher's name correctly.

Ok but what do you think about the report on EastAurora.org then ? :banme:

Coach Sal
01-06-2010, 08:27 AM
I wonder who has more haters...Pat or Sal....

Nah. They're all just playing hard-to-get. :)

Seriously, though. It's amazing to me the things I read about myself on the Internet.

A lot of people either have to get a life, do some research, or both.

Some people think I just fell out of bed one morning and decided to start posting interesting rumors on message boards. Wow.

I've worked in the media my whole life. I just haven't done it FULL time my whole life.

Most people (especially at a place like this) know and have been great and supportive. But that being said, some of the stuff I've read about myself has been pretty wild.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-06-2010, 08:35 AM

Seriously, though. It's amazing to me the things I read about myself on the Internet.

Some people think I just fell out of bed one morning and decided to start posting interesting rumors on message boards. Wow.

I've worked in the media my whole life. I just haven't done it FULL time my whole life.

Most people (especially at a place like this) know and have been great and supportive. But that being said, some of the stuff I've read about myself has been pretty wild.

Sal you are the man, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I have never doubted you, never.

patmoran2006
01-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Joe Logan emailed me this morning asking for my phone number.

I plan on talking him and giving him a chance to defend his articles. This guy went from being a hero to the worst person on earth in one day.

Its the price of getting your name out there, I dont care how good you are, or how accurate you are, its GOING to happen

Jan Reimers
01-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Ok but what do you think about the report on EastAurora.org then ? :banme:
I grew up in Holland, 9 miles south of East Aurora. I think EA is one of the nicest small towns I have ever been in, and love to go back during Bills' season and at other times.

But I have no more faith in the town (or village?) website concerning Bills' news than I have in any other source. There are just too many rumors flying around at the moment to get too excited about any of them.

Coach Sal
01-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Joe Logan emailed me this morning asking for my phone number.

I plan on talking him and giving him a chance to defend his articles. This guy went from being a hero to the worst person on earth in one day.

Its the price of getting your name out there, I dont care who good you are, or how accurate you are, its GOING to happen

Why did he become the worst person on Earth?

Didn't he say he's sticking by his story?

patmoran2006
01-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Wow. Granted this is a message board and spelling and grammar isn't a high priority, but I should probably learn to spell, eh..

patmoran2006
01-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Why did he become the worst person on Earth?

Didn't he say he's sticking by his story?
he got LAMBASTED last night.

I guess he had a normal USTREAM show on Tuesday, dealing generally with East Aurora community stuff, and Bills fans came on and blasted him and within 3 minutes he shut the show down or had "technical difficulties"

patmoran2006
01-06-2010, 08:49 AM
"Hi Pat:<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Give me a number to call. I actually work during the day and when I got home yesterday I had over 40 voice mails and several hundred emails asking questions.<o:p></o:p>
I do have a bit more information on this now."<o:p></o:p>

clumping platelets
01-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Doesn't Mark Kelso work in East Aurora?........I believe Steve Tasker lives in East Aurora......hmmm, I bet those 2 could be potential sources for this guy

ddaryl
01-06-2010, 08:51 AM
I grew up in Holland, 9 miles south of East Aurora. I think EA is one of the nicest small towns I have ever been in, and love to go back during Bills' season and at other times.

But I have no more faith in the town (or village?) website concerning Bills' news than I have in any other source. There are just too many rumors flying around at the moment to get too excited about any of them.

My Uncle lives in EA... He works for Moog. It is a great town. Main Street is a picture perfect small town avenue IMO.

I honeslty have a considerable more faith in these small time reports then the Adam Schefters out there... but that's me... Over the years I have seem the so called experts flat out deny so and so has no interest in buffalo or something has no chance of happening only to see it happe n... more then once

polishdreamer
01-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Doesn't Mark Kelso work in East Aurora?........I believe Steve Tasker lives in East Aurora......hmmm, I bet those 2 could be potential sources for this guy

Whoa, that is a good possibility.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-06-2010, 08:54 AM
"Hi Pat:<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Give me a number to call. I actually work during the day and when I got home yesterday I had over 40 voice mails and several hundred emails asking questions.<o:p></o:p>
I do have a bit more information on this now."<o:p></o:p>

You sure it's him.? Anyone could have made a yahoo with his name.

patmoran2006
Exactly.

Maybe the man is piped in to someone nobody else knows and does have something reliable.

patmoran2006
You sure it's him.? Anyone could have made a yahoo with his name.

yes.

I emailed him first and the email was a return email.

Nighthawk
01-06-2010, 08:56 AM
I want to believe Cowher is coming to Buffalo, but being a Bills fan has broken me a bit. It would be a wonderful day in Buffalo if they actually hired an established coach and I would be thrilled.

patmoran2006
01-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Like I said in a column, Cowher talk is leaving Bills fans strung out worse than a Courtney Love episode

clumping platelets
01-06-2010, 08:58 AM
or a crack whore...........oh wait.....that's Courtney Love

ddaryl
01-06-2010, 08:59 AM

I'm gettin greal tired of these boring ass Buffalo *****es out there.

I know we've all been beat down over the years, but we have gone out and achieved what many other "experts" deemed would never happen. More then once. Spikes, Bledsoe, TO...

So these clowns attack this guy for reporting a positive because these losers just can't handle the possibility that it might not happen, and need to make sure it is reported as impossible ????

It really bothers me that these fans would do such a BS thing... but like you said you have tot expect it when you step into the Bills news spin ring

Neubs24
01-06-2010, 08:59 AM

Coach Sal has always been a false rumor monger with respect to the Bills and Anti-Bills bias based upon his relationship with Denver and Mike Shanahan. No decisions have been made reletive to the 2010 Buffalo Bills nor will they be made for some time. Coach Sal could not have gotten his information from a 'reliable source' because there's only one reliable source and he doesn't trust Sal.

:whistle:

ddaryl
01-06-2010, 09:00 AM
or a crack whore...........oh wait.....that's Courtney Love

Courtney is no Crack whore

she's a heroine junkie... Now is that a step up or a step down, I forgot my strung out progressions

chernobylwraiths
01-06-2010, 09:02 AM

:link: