Ch. 2 in Buffalo Reporting that Cowher wants to coach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Ch. 2 in Buffalo Reporting that Cowher wants to coach...

News at 11 AM...

Cowher is assembling a staff and wants to coach this season. No news on what team, any meetings or anything concrete...just that what I said above.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • LarryBoy
    The world needs a hero!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Ch. 2 in Buffalo Reporting that Cowher wants to coach...

Bills Rock!

Comment

• Throne Logic
      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
      • Aug 2002

Well, at this point, there are not a whole lot of openings . . .

The Bills have been in the depths of football pooh for long enough. Perhaps it's time for a break. If the only way we can get Cowher is a combination of his burning desire to coach and OBD happens to have the only opening on the East Coast, well heck, I'll take that.
      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Good look, though that's not a huge secret.. He and Billick are both assemblying staffs.

But if he truly is, that definitely means he's at least thinking about getting back.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Damn it! I want some real, hard news about this. I'm getting to the point that if Cowher doesn't want to come to Buffalo then he should just say it, then we can move on and stop wondering if we have a shot.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            Damn it! I want some real, hard news about this. I'm getting to the point that if Cowher doesn't want to come to Buffalo then he should just say it, then we can move on and stop wondering if we have a shot.
            I just spoke with Sal on the phone comparing some notes. And we agreed, thus far Brandon and Scott Berchtold and the Bills have done a MASTERFUL job of not leaking anything from the Bills end at all and very closely guarding whatever they are up to.

A source I spoke to a while ago that at least usually has something, and is the guy that scooped me Hangartner last spring, has been able to find out absolutely NOTHING about the BIlls head coaching plans right now, nothing at all.

Comment

• Iehoshua
              • Jan 2003

Exactly, put up or shut up.

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

Cowher is going to probably wait and see what jobs open up after this weekend... If nothing happens We'll have him by the weekend afterwards...

If Dallas fires Wade that would be yet another gig the guy has lost after multiple winning seasons.... but would Cowher really want to work with Jerry Jones ?

other then that I would say the only job for Bill is Buffalo

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  I just spoke with Sal on the phone comparing some notes. And we agreed, thus far Brandon and Scott Berchtold and the Bills have done a MASTERFUL job of not leaking anything from the Bills end at all and very closely guarding whatever they are up to.

A source I spoke to a while ago that at least usually has something, and is the guy that scooped me Hangartner last spring, has been able to find out absolutely NOTHING about the BIlls head coaching plans right now, nothing at all.
                  I hope it means that they are actually going to get it right this time, but I'm still skeptical.

Comment

• ddaryl
                    • Jan 2005

do you really think any person in a position like Cowher is not going to sit back and let the situation unfold for them. Cowher has no reason to be in a hurry, so if you really want a top coach your gonna have to be patient.. Waiting 3 days after the end of the season is not being patient at all. :pirate2:

Comment

• ddaryl
                      • Jan 2005

I like it... About time these guys started playing for real... This is the type of situation you have to guard some... messy leaks would probably discourage a candidate like Cowher...

Comment

• elltrain22
                        • Sep 2003

why are they being so hush-hush about this??? It's no secret that the guy is a wanted commodity, and that we're interested. Do ya think Cowher has obligations to CBS to be totally secrative about his intentions??
                        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

Does WGRZ have its own sources, or are they parroting La Canfora's blog from yesterday?
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                            Does WGRZ have its own sources, or are they parroting La Canfora's blog from yesterday?
                            Im thinking its a parroting move.

When they have something they always say "a source told me" like Ed Kilgore reported about Billick last night/this morning.

Comment

• Mike in Syracuse
                              • Jul 2002

The fact that NOTHING is leaking means that they are working their plan to perfection and not acting like amateurs at OBD.

Comment

Working...
                              X